From the beginning of our correspondence with Villa Air regarding our reservations and arranging other nitty gritties, I knew we were going to have a great experience with Villa Air. General Manager Suzuki and his team of impeccable staff were extremely thoughtful and attentive to details. Our flight wasn't until 5.40pm and since their checkout time is at 12pm, I requested for a late checkout at 2pm thinking that's the most they could stretch. However, we were lucky they could accommodate and Mr Suzuki offered to arrange for our checkout to be at 3pm instead. We were definitely grateful for that consideration! That's just the beginning.
The grounds and landscaping are so immaculate and well-kept. Absolutely gorgeous. The Villas were very clean, lush with tranquil landscaping. Just gorgeous! They are pictured exactly what you would see on their website and for a 6-year old property, it's extremely well-maintained. We only got one or two stray mosquitoes but so not a problem at all. We were in Desa Muda before that and it was running wild with mosquitoes over there!
It's like nirvana. As we walked through the grounds, you'll see lush landscaping all around and the sound of running water all around. Stepping into the villa, you're greeted with soft, calming, relaxing music playing and you're immediately at peace. Afternoon tea is a delightful serving of delicious cookies and soft butter cakes with an array of teas and coffees to choose from. We chose to have our Japanese breakfast at Mat Air Cafe the next morning. The cafe overlooks yet another lush and tranquil setting of a water feature resembling rice terraces. A peaceful way to enjoy a wonderful breakfast.
Efficient, friendly and very sincere. The service was excellent and efficient without being intrusive. They would make every effort to ensure that your needs are met including planning your schedule for the day and making sure all your needs are met. If you require any reservations to be made, they'll be at hand to make it for you. We had a complimentary massage and it was absolute heaven! The drivers would ensure without having to be asked, that you have the hotel's card in case we need to get back by taxi. Very thoughtful!
Great location! To the left of the property, a mere few mins if you're walking to Laksmana (Eat Street) and to the right, a few mins as well to all the trendy bars in the likes of Ku De Ta, Samaya, Hu'u Bar. And if walking is not your thing, the hotel's transport is ever ready to take you anywhere you want in the Kuta/Seminyak area. On good days, they even have bicycles that you can take out with you.
Overall, I only have great things to say about Villa Air. My impression of them is one of great hospitality, warmth and sincerity, a calm and tranquil villa to spend your time in Bali. You feel safe and know that if you need anything at all, the staff will always be there to assist in every way possible. My only complain was that we only had one night with them. I highly recommend Villa Air and would absolutely come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by generous, lush, tropical gardens, Villa Air Bali is a peaceful and tranquil private boutique resort near buzzling Seminyak, combining Balinese and Asian design with Zen elements, ultimate privacy and personal service. 'Air', means 'water' in Bahasa Indonesia and symbolizes the flow of life, purity, serenity, healing and cleansing. The element has been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Relax and unwind or actively discover Bali - the choice is yours. Villa Air Boutique Resort & Spa is just minutes away from white sandy beaches. Located close to the heart of Seminyak in Petitenget, within walking distance you are in the center of the lively and fashionable Seminyak, to discover chic fashion boutiques, unique art deco shops as well as some of Bali's best dining venues. We are just 30 minutes away from 'Ngurah Rai International Airport'. For a convenient and safe ride, the resort offers private airport transfers and shuttle services within Seminyak and Kuta with our own cars and drivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak