I stayed at Villa Coco for two nights before making my way further north. I had booked a villa with garden view.
Villa Coco is at a central location of Seminyak and only a 200m stroll away from the beach where the beach-facing clubs and bars are.
Coming out of a narrow alley to reach the front entrance, I was surprised to see how spacious and green the premises were. Even more suprisingly, I was presented with a two-story villa in its own gated lush garden. The villa was of traditional Balinese style, built of wood and fully air conditioned. The bathroom was outside with the sink and toilet covered.
- Central location but still secluded.
- Very green premises.
- Private villas with their own garden.
- Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Customized services available such as private barbecue in your own garden or massage service at the villa.
- Small, but nice pool area with good drinks selection.
- Premises and villas well maintained and looked after.
- No real cons, but depending on your taste make sure you pick the type of villa you like. Traditional wooden Balinese villas don't have much sound or heat insulation and feel a little shaky on the first floor. While this may be authentic, you might prefer one of the newer, more modern villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our pool villa and garden bungalow accommodation is where each room is a private villa offering hotel service within your own Balinese home away from home.We are in a great location, Seminyak, right on Double Six. Close to shops, shops and more shops. Also very close by is a safe patrolled surfing beach, beach side restaurants and nightlife. The famous Legian beach is just 10 minutes walk and you will be sun-baking and having fun in no time at all.If you are looking for affordable villa accommodation, then try our garden bungalows for the best rates, we are close to everything and with very friendly and helpful staff.Apart from these one and two bedroom private open living style garden bungalows we also have one and two bedroom pool villas which make Villa Coco a great option in very lovely surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Coco Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Coco Bali/Seminyak