All reviewseat streetprivate poolbedroom villathe main streetsemi outdoorsvilla managercold air conditioningcorner houseone night staygreat restaurants and shopsprivate paradisefull size fridgegreat bathroomthe hustle and bustleevery morningcleaned every daytucked away
Reviewed 5 August 2013

HI,

I had 4 nights here in June on my recent trip to Bali.
The Villas are just of Jalan Laksmana down an alley about 50 metres.
Although the main road is very busy, it's very quiet in the Villas, which is perfect, as I hate noisy accommodation.
They are clean, spacious and well kept. I stayed in a 2 bedroom villa, as that was the only one available.
The air-conditioning worked well, and I even used the DVD player a couple of times to watch a movie.
Breakfast is a choice between Indonesian, American or continental breakfast. They were all OK, with the pick of the bunch for me the Nasi Goreng.
Although reasonably expensive for Bali, the spaciousness, and quietness of this place sold me, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place, or to stay again. My only minor complaint was due to a booking conflict with Agoda, my villa was double booked by mistake for two nights, meaning I could I only stay 4 nights here, instead of 6.
The Villa made alternative arrangements for me to another Villa, which I did not enjoy very much.( The Athena Garden Villas )
I did complain, and although I did not receive a discount or refund, they offered me a free nights accommodation, and a free massage on my next visit. So I was happy with this compromise.
All in all, it was a great stay here. Thank you.
PS Watch out for the killer Golden Retriever guard dog!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2013

It took me awhile to make up my mind with where we would be staying at for our anniversary trip. I have to admit staying at Heliconia Villas for those 6 night was a great decision.

We stayed in a One Bedroom Villa and it was simply amazing. It has a private pool, outdoor living room (my favorite place to get lazy aside from the pool) and an open kitchen. The bedroom was awesome along with the semi-ish outdoor bathtub. The place is very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. The staffs are kind, helpful and friendly. Great location too, smacked right in the middle of busy Seminyak but you wouldn't notice the noise inside the compound.

All in all, our entire stay at Heliconia was amazing, I definitely would come back and stay with them the next time I visit Bali.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2013

After visiting Bali several times, we have never stayed in the same place twice and always like to try somewhere new. There was a voucher deal for Heliconia Villas which coincided with our travel dates, bought the vouchers, emailed the villa and everything was booked in. From the pickup at the airport, to the daily breakfast, and the greeting from the security guard at the entry each time we left and came home, everything was terrific. Will certainly look at staying here again on our next visit in March 2014. We stayed in one bedroom villa 3.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Darren D
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We stayed here in June 2013. We loved it, from the private pool to the outdoor living room it was a great place to stay. I highly recommend it. Staff were very helpful. Location is very central to Seminyak. Streets in Seminyak are chaotic, but you hear nothing in the villa.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WWQPM
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Absolutely loved our stay at heliconia villas.
Booked a special deal through living social Australia for our honeymoon, and can happily say we would stay there again and pay the full rate.
Friendly staff, always willing to please. Lovely guard dog named Obi, you can easily see he is very spoilt and well looked after by the staff.
Comfortable, private villa with a pool that was the perfect cool temperature. Breakfast brought to your room at the time of your choosing.
A hidden paradise down one of Seminyaks busy eat streets, 2 min walk to Ultimos and other amazing restaurants, and about a 15-20 min walk to beach.
Thankyou to all the lovely staff at heliconia villas- we will be back! :)

• Stayed: May 2013