We stayed in the bhavana villas from the 16th to 24th August. We had a driver collect us from the airport who was lovely. We were welcomed at the villa by a lovely receptionist he was very nice. Our villa was lovely (2 bed room) rooms were nice and clean. We were very happy until , after 5days our pool went green the staff came and put chlorine in two day in a row and it just seen to make it worse. The staff laughed it off saying "the pool is sick" we didn't find it very funny as we were paying $3000 for 8 nights. So for a finish we had a green pool for our last 3 days and could not use it.
Then we had a little visitor for the last 2 days a RAT , again went to reception they placed rat poison and traps and told us were in Bali so we had to expect it they did not to frequent checks or anything. Not very impressed!!!!!
I would recommend to get the spa treatments out of the villa , the same oils and everything was used even if you got different massages. We got the petal bath ( which was a lovely treat) but its not the set up in pictures with oils and candles its literally petals.
The food wasn't good , they don't have cooking facility's on the premises they order your food from another restaurant and by the time in comes to you it's cold and hard.
On our last night we requested a manager to speak to about the pool trouble and the rat.
They sent a supervisor she did noting for us just didn't see our point of disappointment , we then asked for a Manager we were told 1st she was not in Bail, then she was in Jakarta , by the end of the night 6 hours later she was coming to the villa to us as we asked. The supervisor was the rudest person I possibly met she even went to the extent of taking all of our paper work , our file with all details sense the day we booked the villa home with her after her shift. I would guess this is illegal as everything is in my name!! The reason she gave me for taking it home was because she didn't trust her staff!!! Mind you she left the $3000 in the safe.
She left the villa and left the receptionist to do her dirty work
For a finish the Manager NEVER came to the villa to sort this mess out
We spoke to the manager over the phone she told us there is noting she can do for us as HER STAFF ARE HER PRIORITY NOT HER GUESTS!!!!! We couldn't believe what we were hearing.
I never experienced anything like this so unprofessional, we just experienced problems and lies especially from the supervisor and manager. I would never return to this villa and I would not recommend it to any one you can get a lot better and top quality service for $3000 Bali.
I am looking forward to the reply from the manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The delightful Bhavana Bali offers sixteen delightful private villas set in immaculate walled gardens each with a private pool, a semi outdoor lounge area with a functional kitchenette, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms.Modeled after traditional houses found in Bali and Java, the villas are built, furnished and decorated using local timber, tiles, fabrics and artifacts - blended with a modern-minimalist edge.Each has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge with a kitchen and dining area. In the midst of fashionable Seminyak, the Bhavana - Private Villas are only minutes away from Seminyak beach offering daily spectacular sunsets which can be viewed from delightful beachside cafes and bars.Seminyak is also a world class shopping, dine out and nightlife destination with several of Asia’s best restaurants, bars and discotheques offering something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bhavana Private Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhavana Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Aston Bhavana Hotel
- Aston Bhavana Resort
- Sesari Bali
- Bhavana Private Villas Bali/Seminyak