My husband & I just got back from Bali 2 days ago, and we already miss Bali and the lovely people. We stayed at Aston Bhavana Villa and really had the time of our lives there. It is clean, and simply beautiful. You really get what you see on their website. What's really remarkable is the service staff. They are friendly, extremely helpful and ever-ready with a smile. It's like returning to a 2nd home each day.
Thank you Aston Bhavana for making our 1st trip to Bali such a memorable one!
Mr & Mrs Marcus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The delightful Bhavana Bali offers sixteen delightful private villas set in immaculate walled gardens each with a private pool, a semi outdoor lounge area with a functional kitchenette, dining area and air-conditioned bedrooms.Modeled after traditional houses found in Bali and Java, the villas are built, furnished and decorated using local timber, tiles, fabrics and artifacts - blended with a modern-minimalist edge.Each has its own private pool, semi outdoor lounge with a kitchen and dining area. In the midst of fashionable Seminyak, the Bhavana - Private Villas are only minutes away from Seminyak beach offering daily spectacular sunsets which can be viewed from delightful beachside cafes and bars.Seminyak is also a world class shopping, dine out and nightlife destination with several of Asia’s best restaurants, bars and discotheques offering something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bhavana Private Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhavana Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Aston Bhavana Hotel
- Aston Bhavana Resort
- Sesari Bali
- Bhavana Private Villas Bali/Seminyak