“Excellent accommodation and friendly, efficient...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining/living View to kitchen
Dining/living
View to kitchen
Living area
Sitting area for TV viewing
Open living area fronting onto pool
Kitchen
Pool
Lounge area
Bathroom one
Bathroom one
Bedroom two
Bedroom two
Bedroom two with pool in background
Bedroom two features black and white art and furnishings
Bathroom two
Bedroom three
Bedroom three
Bathroom three
Black marble ensuite with bath
Night view
Garden gazebo
Garden detail
Gate to Villa Sitara mirrors its sister villa gate - Taman Rahasia - which is next door
Photo from guest - Sitara is an elegant but child-friendly villa. Even provides geckoes to play with
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
maryanneh...
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent accommodation and friendly, efficient service.”
Reviewed 17 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband, 2 adults children and a friend rented the villa for a 10 day stay. The three bedroom villa offered comfortable, roomy, air conditioned bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms which were clean and had all we needed. The living space worked well with a lovely pool a mere step from our bedrooms and living space. The location was central, easy access by foot but we ended up hiring scooters and before long we found ourselves making our way through the very busy streets quite confidently. The staff are amazing, no request too much to ask. Soleil and Venny went out of their way to assist and our daily breakfast which was cooked by Venny and Eppie was great. It was wonderful to be greeted each morning with such friendly faces. We would highly recommend this villa along with the team that comes with it. Thank you.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendly Staff and homely villa layout.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
18 Jan 2016
Hi Maryanne

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are so happy you slotted so comfortably into our Sitara group, and that you loved our staff as much as we do!

Your family were so lovely - I'm only sorry I missed meeting you personally by a mere minute or so - and we were thrilled you benefited so much from the services and location, and hope to welcome your family back on your next trip.

The Sitara Villa Group team
Margaret...
“A holiday within a holiday!! ”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

After coming back from Gili T I didn't think that my holiday could've been made more magical or luxurious....
Wow, I was wrong!
As we popped out of a busy street in Seminyak, on to a narrow quiet drive way (??) I thought 'where is Ketut taking us?'
He was taking us to our own sanctuary nestled in the middle of the vibrant, lively and colourful Seminyak!
Villa Sitara's private entrance hid a perfectly manicured garden, a cooling clear pool, inviting open planned lounge and dining area and 3 WONDERFULLY comfortable king bedrooms plus ensuites.
The staff & their flawless service made me feel like I hadn't a care in the world.
NEVER a hesitation to any request, even to go to the store just to get me orgainic peppermint tea! If the staff weren't preparing a meal or organising a request, you wouldn't know they were there, even when you would be laying on your princess bed... you'd walk out to grab a Bintang and everything would be spotless. Thank you to Linda and Asher for providing the perfect holiday within a holiday xx

8 Dec 2015
Hi Margie

Thank you for your glowing review - and all I can say is that it was a total delight having you both as our guests, and we're so happy you extended your trip and managed to stay in a few of our villas!

We can't wait to have you back as guests - the staff all send their love

Linda, Ash and the Sitara Villa Group staff
ElleLopal...
North Sydney, Australia
“A perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We enjoyed a week long stay with Villa Sitara, last month. It was the most enjoyable, relaxing and peaceful holiday my family has had together. The Villa was stunning! The beds were super comfortable, the landscaping was beautiful and the villa, in general, was simply immaculate. The staff were amazing, very attentive to our needs, great with our kids, and incredibly helpful in any and every aspect.
Thanks Ash and Linda- we had an amazing stay with Villa Sitara!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful villa and wonderful staff
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Dec 2015
Hi Elle

I'm not in Bali often as I live on the other side of the world, but all I can say is I was so incredibly happy to be here during your stay, to witness you and your friends celebrate a beautiful time in your life - your wedding

What a pleasure to be invited to spend a little time with you and your wedding party - and thank you all for choosing our villas for your stay! The staff adored the children, and it was wonderful to see such beautifully behaved little girls having so much fun - it really brought a smile to our faces

We're so glad you're choosing us for your annual vacation - so we look forward to your next holiday in 2016

Linda, Ash, Soleil, fenny, Epi, Mega
taryns279...
Sydney, Australia
“5 stars all around”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My family and I had the pleasure of staying here. Location is quiet and peaceful but still close to all the restaurants and shops. The villas are the most beautiful I've ever seen. All the staff were so accommodating and made our holiday the most amazing experience my little family has ever had. Nothing was ever a problem for the staff. Would highly recommend

Liked best: Staff, Location, Villas
Liked least: No complaints at all
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
1 Dec 2015
Thank you so much for your review Taryn - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much; we certainly enjoyed meeting you and your family and the staff have asked us to send you all a special hello and they hope to see you back soon

Linda, Ash and the Sitara Villa Group team
jillip201...
Adelaide, Australia
“Quiet and close to everything”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We rented Villa Sitara and Villa Shanti for our family holiday. Both Villas lived up to expectations, because Villa Shanti had the larger living area this is where we all gathered for meals. The villas were very clean and comfortable.
They are situated a few minutes from one of the two main shopping and eating streets but you would never know it when you are in the villas. The garden and surrounds of both villas are beautiful but Villa Shanti is particularly lovely having larger grounds than the other.
The beach is about a 15 minute walk away
Linda and Asher both responded promptly to my numerous emails and had everything we requested for us on arrival. Staff were very attentive and cooked substantial breakfasts

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Aug 2015
Hi Jill

Thank you for your lovely review and we're really happy that the combination of the two villas worked so well for your group

We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Bali

Warm regards
Linda, Ash and the Sitara Villa Group team
Gen B
“Couldn't have been more perfect”
Reviewed 22 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I was in a group of two couples that spent six nights at Villa Sitara and wish we didn't have to leave! Every minor detail was looked after and we felt right at home. The rooms are beautiful, modern but with a traditional Bali feel. I loved the bathrooms in particular. One night Venny cooked us a beautiful dinner and organised for us all to have in villa massages which was a lovely part of the stay. Soleil went above and beyond for us. Unfortunately my bag was snatched on the streets of Seminyak in the early mornings and Soleil took us to the police station and helped us to make the report. Soleil also helped and organised for two suits to be made for the boys. It was also a nice touch that one of the owners, Ash, spoke to me on the phone after the bag incident occurred. Despite my bag being stolen the stay at villa Sitara made me forget all about it after a short while. Thank you to the team. We will be back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
22 Feb 2015
Hi

Thank you so much - we love that your group enjoyed the stay to such an extent that both couples reviewed the villa! And I'm really happy you appreciated the home-away-from-home feel of the villa and our design style (which is to try to break away from the traditional a little)

We agree - our staff are amazing and have really become a part of our family over the years we've worked together, and they are completely obsessed with making everyone's stay as special as possible to the extent they even exceed our expectations and take initiative in dealing with problems and requests. They're absolute gold!

Hopefully we can welcome you back on your next trip to Bali

Linda, Ash and the Sitara Villa Group family
Tash C
“Beautiful villa with wonderful staff”
Reviewed 18 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

We recently stayed at Villa Sitara in a group of 4 (2 couples) We were picked up at the airport by complimentary transfer & as soon as we arrived were greeted by the beautiful people that look after the villa. Soleil came to greet us with keys & explained a little about the area to us. Breakfast was cooked daily by Fenny & was delicious (although we wish we could have had more options; pancakes etc). The Villa was very clean & well maintained. We were particularly grateful when one of our group had her bag stolen in Seminyak & Soleil helped us through the process, taking us to the police station to file a police report & being able to translate to the police for us, he then took us to a small local tailor for the boys to have suits made & did a lot of chasing up of fabrics, prices etc. He really went above & beyond for us! Fenny also cooked us a beautiful meal for us on our final night (for a very small cost) which I would highly recommend! Overall we were incredibly happy with our stay at villa Sitara & would definitely stay there again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
19 Feb 2015
Hi Gen

Thank you so much for your review, and I'm really happy Soleil was able to help you after the theft of your bag!

We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay - and just a small note for your next stay... we actually have a great choice for breakfast and in fact Fenny's banana pancakes are a huge hit... I'm not sure why this wasn't made clear, but as a result of your comment we'll be reconfirming this with the staff. We're proud of the fact that we're amongst the small percentage of villas that actually include a yummy breakfast. And yes, Fenny's meals are delicious and I always profit as much as possible from her cooking when I'm back in Bali

Again, thank you for taking the time to review your stay - I know everyone always has good intentions (including me when I stay in other places) but it is the discipline of actually doing it - so thank you!

Warm wishes - and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip

Linda, Ash and all the Sitara Villa staff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing