“Amazing!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gary A
Sydney, Australia
“Nice villa with fault's”
Reviewed 25 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Very nice villa, with no help from booking agent. We booked through Nick Hayam, very prompt with emails etc prior to arriving. When we arrived we were met by Jarieth, very nice young man, but would never return my calls, Internet did not work for the whole 9 days that we stayed. Found out it just needed payment but couldn't get anyone to arrange that. DVD in upstars bedroom did not work, as previous no one could replace it. Finally we had a blocked toilet, I reported it to staff at reception in Panorama cottages, who do the maintenance and cleaning of the villas, then waited 4 hours for someone to come and fix the problem. I gave in and cleared it myself. It seemed that once they had our money they didn't care. I have been to bali over 10 times & never been treated like this. I would not recommend this villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and location
Liked least: Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Ldbentley
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed in this villa for 9 nights and loved every moment. The rooms are huge with the beautiful outdoor ensuites. The staff were amazing. I dealt with Nick & Ari with our booking & requests and they were very prompt and helpful. Ayu was our villa manager and she was delightful extremely helpful. Would highly recommend to stay here and would definently stay again. Fat Tonys across the road do a great burger!! Thankyou :)

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in June 2013

Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing