My husband and I spent 8 days, we loved everything about this accommodation. The staff are most accommodating with attention to detail,nothing is too much trouble. We upgraded to the Deluxe Villa which was well worth the extra cost. 5-10 minute walk to the beach, and shopping. 20minute walk to Seminyak Square/Eat Street. Easy walk, Taxis are readily available if required. Good shuttle bus free from Agung Village to Kuta daily.Would definitely recommend this accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmest greeting from Bali Agung Village. We are located on the west-coast of the Bali island, only 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 30 minutes to the Capital city. The complex of Villas and Bungalows is situated in Seminyak or better well known as the bit further away area beyond Kuta Beach. The quiet and tranquil atmosphere with the rice fields are far as your eyesight can reach really gives you the touch of a village in a modern world. Then, of course, you will have the complete natural surroundings adding a sense of peace being with us at Bali Agung Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bali Agung Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Agung Village Hotel Kuta
- Bali Agung Village Seminyak