“Great little find”

Lady Marmalade Nail Boutique & Champagne Spa
Ranked #32 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Lady Marmalade Nail Boutique and Champagne Spa is a luxurious burlesque-inspired nail salon reminiscent of 1940's Parisien glamour. The aim is to create an unforgettable experience, whilst also sipping on a glass of wine and nibbling on a canape. The superb treatments use only the highest quality products including designer brand nail finishes to custom organic lotions, creams, scrubs and oils.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great little find”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Our villa was right by Lady Marmalade so we didn't have to travel far! I had a normal manicure at the beginning of the week, but decided to upgrade towards the end of the week. I had a gel French Manicure and it was & still looks fab, very happy with it. One of my friends had a pedicure, and she thought it was one of the best she has ever had - very thorough. And another one of the girls had a Clairns facial and hair cream bath - she was especially impressed with the facial and of course her hair looked great after the treatment. The girls are all really lovely at the spa, very happy and full of smiles. Ani did both my manicures and I would completely recommend her. Will definitely will return on my next trip to Bali.

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
PERTH
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Impeccable Cleanliness and Top Quality Products and Trained Staff”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This is not your average paint your nails day spa!
From the moment you set eyes on Lady Maramalade Nail Boutique it just stands out as special! The pink and white French decor is gorgeous! The staff are all trained very well and every therapist I had was excellent. The products used were all beautiful in my massages and facials. The nail products were top class OPI, Gel OPI, Shelac, Butter London, Dior, etc.
Whilst I was here I saw health standards were much higher then most places even in Australia. The cleanliness was exceptional.
I loved Lady Marmalade so much I would definitely recommend to my best friends!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alison G
England
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Fabulous...Darling!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This place rocks! The Manager is great and very fun. The staff are very attentitive and friendly, and all very pretty! The treatment myself and my friends received was just fab and perfect. My french polish on my hands and feet lasted for ever. The salon itself is well laid out and decorated beautifully. I will most definitely be back for more treatments. Thankyou

Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gorgeous & Pure Bliss!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I organised to have my daughter's 3rd birthday party here while we were holidaying in Bali with another family in March 2014. Rebecca who organised the party is absolutely brilliant, could not fault her attention to detail and brilliant communication skills - nothing was too much trouble. Complimentary pick up and drop off to and from our hotel was an added bonus! On arrival we were welcomed with enthusiasm, my daughter was given a special "birthday hat" to wear and some feather bowers to go round for the other kids - there were 4 children in total. They each had a mini pedicure with choice of their own colour polish which was a lot of fun, the kids loved it. It wasn't just fun for the kids either - once their manicures were finished it was the adults turn to get pampered - over a bottle of Verve of course while Rebeca entertained the kids with some activities which included colouring in, play dough, pass the parcel and story time! Rebecca also arranged some high tea for the kids from Biku which was demolished in no time. Once our treatments were finished - which but he way were of the highest quality and worth EVERY cent, Rebeca brought out the birthday cake which were lovely cupcakes from Biku, absolutely delicious. She even arranged party bags for the kids full of lots of quality goodies. I would recommend Lady Marmalade in a heartbeat, not only to celebrate a special occasion but to go in and be pampered with one of the many treatments they have on offer. The decor of the shop is gorgeous and the staff are wonderful. My kids are still talking about the "nail birthday party" in Bali and I can't wait to come back when I am back in Bali (without the children) in November! Thank you Lady Marmalade Team and especially you Rebecca for such a wonderful & special day that we will never forget!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank becbex
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“TRES CHIC”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had a really good manicure/pedicure at this salon which has a fabulously French
ambience.
The owner, Mr Nata is very attentive and a lot of fun and the staff are very
friendly.
They have an extensive range of nail polish in a miriad colours.
A glass of champagne just finishes off a fabulous experience.

Visited May 2014