Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak
US$94
US$75
Agoda.com
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$651
US$561
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
  • Pool
US$417
US$318
The One Boutique Villa(Seminyak)
US$308
US$217
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$279
Travelocity
The Kunja Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$573
US$549
Villa Coco(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
US$225
TripAdvisor
2,121 results
All reviewsplantation grillrooftop barowners loungethe cocoonleisure suiteacqua perla spaa la carte breakfastdheeraj bagaibutler serviceroom checkocean viewthe hotel managerwelcome cocktailchez gado gadodeparture loungepool staffamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

2014 was our 6th year to Bali and we have stayed at the same place every year. Watching the Double Six in Seminyak being built and come together was exciting and something told us when it was finished we must stay there.

MAGNIFICENT just isn’t enough to describe our stay at the Double Six! From the moment my daughter and I arrived we were greeting by the Double Six friendly staff, warm and very welcoming. We were taken to our room and there he was ‘our own butler’ waiting with chilled champagne and refresher towels. An absolute pleasure walking in to our room, it was so inviting, the first thing I noticed was the fresh flowers, those extra touches make you feel special and not to mention the fresh fruit bowl, which was replenished every day.

Breakfast was the best we have had since coming to Bali and I must admit not having to go to a buffet, we were thrilled (and lazy). We have experienced many fine dining restaurants in Bali and the Double Six Restaurant certainly delivers on all levels.

The location is perfect, the view of the beach from the pool area, spectacular. You can hear the beach come alive at sunset. Everything is conveniently within walking distance.

The professional and friendly manner of the staff made everything a breeze. Our flight home was a late one, upon requesting a late checkout we were immediately accommodated.

Special thanks to Ary Noertanto who was so efficient in replying to my emails and to Dheeraj for your professionalism, warm smile and making us feel special.

Thank you again Double Six and I can’t wait to see you all again in June 2015 at the Roof Top Bar! Your slogan ‘Living it, loving it’ yes it certainly is.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Lucia B
DheerajBagai, Manager at Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

You made our day and we can't either wait to welcome you back!

Many Many Thanks for such fantastic feedback! On behalf of the team, please accept our sincerest thanks for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

It is such a delight to read that you enjoyed everything that Double-Six Luxury Hotel has to offer.

I am happy to have made your holidays a memorable one, and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Bali for another amazing holidays.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

OMG I thought I had died and gone to heaven. We had two fab weeks at this hotel and I cannot praise it enough. The staff went out of their way to help and would especially thank Dheeraj, the manager,Erickson, Nita and anastasia, they made our holiday perfect. Hope to return next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Maryed991

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your lovely Tripadvisor review and all of us at Double-Six Luxury Hotel, Seminyak were so pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

It was lovely meeting you during your stay with us..

Nita, Erickson & Anastasia has also asked me to pass on their thanks for picking them out as performing so well.

We very much hope to see you again whenever your travel brings you back to Bali for another amazing holidays..

Reviewed 21 August 2014

You know the feeling when you first sit in a new car - the smell of the upholstery and the leather steering wheel and how the seats feel firm and the windows are sparkling clean. This was how it felt when we first stepped into our new, and upgraded accomodation at Double Six. Because the place had only been open for a matter of weeks, we were lucky enough to be given a better room than the one we had originally booked.
We were up on the third floor overlooking the ocean and just high enough to get a good view of the neverending pool below and the antics of the novice surfers riding the waves out in front of us.
Our bathroom was bigger than our double garage.. or so it felt and the rainforest shower was so good I thought I could hear a scarlet Macaw squawking at a double wattled Cassowary.
Each day a different local bird or animal was fashioned out of our fresh bath towels and left on our bed, a present from the hotel's happy cleaning staff, who seemed to smile all the time.
Even when we ventured down past the reception area for our meals, we were treated likely royalty with all of the staff saying hello and wishing us a nice day. We almost knew what it felt like to be Brad and Angelina, but without the autographs.
The food was to die for - forget buffets. Breakfasts were cooked as you ordered them with fresh intredients and delivered to you again by even fresher and more attractive, ever smiling Balinese staff. Because of the Italian restauranteurs from Australia who looked after the food, everything was fresh and perfect. Even the bacon and the cheeses were imported and protected in a thermostatically controlled room.
I can normally eat a large meal, but the evening meals were bigger and better than I had ever experienced. I genuinely couldn't finish them. Suffice to say I was well and truly satisfied. I'm just sorry it had to end and so soon. We will certainly be back and I will be knocking on the door of Double Six for another great deal. They treated us so well last time, I'm sure they thought we were Rhonda and Ketut!

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean facing room rather than an ocean view room if you get the opportunity.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
12  Thank gregmeyer55
DheerajBagai, Manager at Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Guest,

What a day to start with while i share your experience with all my team members here at Double-Six Luxury Hotel and they all are delighted to read this..

I personally enjoyed reading your thoughts and can not thank you enough for sharing such a pleasant review.

We are always graciously happy to hear of our guest's great experiences. We hope that we will have the pleasure to have you back soon for another royal holidays..

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights `0th-14th August. From the moment we arrived we were treated as very special guests with in-room check in and 24 hour butler service.
The suite was pure luxury and impeccable in every way. The individual breakfast menu was the best we have every had in a hotel and individual for all tastes overlooking the beautiful pool and beach. The staff in this hotel are incredible from the head butler Erikson and his wonderful team ready to help make our stay special in every way.
The day spa was luxurious and definitely worth a visit!
We found the hotel and service faultless and our only regret was for not booking longer!
R. & T Morris
Perth WA

Room Tip: we stayed in an ocean view room (316) 3rd floor which was near the elevator and perfect. Definitely worth the little bit extra to sit on the balcony overlooking the pool and beach. If you like privacy some of the expensive pool excess ground floor rooms were around the pool however if the hotel busy people could see into your room and could be noise problems so I am pleased we didn't take this option as a couple
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tracey24062014

Dear Guest,

Many many thanks for such a wonderful review. A special thank you for recognizing our Colleagues and our Head Butler Erickson . As a team, we are committed to bringing out the best in one another; your comments help to solidify their hard work and exceptional service are being well received.

Again, thank you for the time you've shared to submit your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing holidays..

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Having stayed at 66 a couple of times now (for work and leisure), I highly recommend to anyone who is after a 5 star hotel with amenities, facilities and service to match!
The hotel rooms are amazing with all the amenities you could ask for, including a 24 hour butler! There are no bad rooms; however some have slightly more outside noise than others, but nothing that will keep you awake for hours!
The service from hotel staff is outstanding, and they are always helpful and remember your name after only meeting you once!
I can't recommend this hotel enough and will always stay here when in Bali :D

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Carlita G

Dear Guest,

You made our day and thank you for showing trust in our hospitality!