“Fantastic Tour Guide”

Mano Tour Guide Bali
Ranked #20 of 127 Tours in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Mano Tours is a unique and individualised touring service that is designed to ensure that you as the client get to see the parts of Bali that you want to see. The best part about the service is that it is own and operated by a local person who has vast knowledge of the places to go, things to see and experiences to be had. A positive and enjoyable experience is guaranteed. And the most important part is you will not be wasting your time on visiting lots of shops and expensive local business . And you will be sure to be guided to every place that you visit and protected from the local people who want to rip you off :) Please check out my Facebook page by clicking on the" website link" to see more info about the tour itinerary and more update photos.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We went on a tour with Ketut in July. His correspondence when booking was excellent and he answered any questions promptly. He is very friendly, professional with excellent English. He will take you exactly where you need/want to go with no scamming stop off at shops (which you get from many tour guides in Bali) I would highly recommend Ketut nothing was to much trouble and if you find a song he likes he will even sing to you! I will definitely book him again! :-)

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

İt was our first time in indonesia Bali. To tell Thé truth it is really hard to find a right tour guide Who has a knowledge about Thé places and Who can transfer this knowledge to you because of English problem. Also on Thé streets there are many many tour seller ( not guide) and makes u bored which one you should select
☺ .. this was my opinion till we found Ketut on trip advisor. I read all comments written about him, ketut was great in this point. Also during the driving he just gave us an additional information about Thé Life in indonesia and indonesian culture (not only where Wè visited)i must say he is Thé best tour guide and best driver :) he was friendly, Cheerful and very patient for all of our question. He knows thé best places and inform you about the best prices which is very difficult to find a such a person when u are in a foreign country. He was our local friend during all day tour. We felt ourselves just as in our friends house. He was on time always. The car was modern and very clean when Wè compared with our previous tour ☺..
Thé tour started at 9:00 and finished at 18:00.. such a long tour which worths Thé much more money then Wè paid

You should try him just to understand difference.

Thanks again for his perfect Hospitality..

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

It wouldn't be my best south-east asia journey without this guide!
It was like a movie: the sun, the ocean, jungles, monkeys, waterfalls, huge buildings and rock temples, beautiful fruits, my friends... And this guy. The best guide I've had ever!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Well, all I have to say about Ketut is that he is more than I was expecting.
One of my friends had suggested his tour to me. And after I checked his Facebook page I was kind of convinced.
In his page you don't see just pictures of the landscapes, you can actually see pictures of Ketut with his friends in all that amazing places - I consider myself a friend now.
He knows where to take you and he has all the good tips about prices and places, so you can run away from the expensive and exhausting selling markets.
In addition, his English is great, so communication is not going to be a issue. He is always looking after me and concerned about providing information (including with safety).
haha He's a good driver as well and a better singer! hahahaha

A really good mate for life! :)

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

It was my husband and I first trip to Bali. We wanted something relaxing and some sight seeing. Found mano tours on trip advisor and best decision to book!!

Ketut was very accommodating, I didn't want to go to all the places and he was kind enough to take us to places where we wanted. Very knowledgeable and tells you how it really is.

Gave us good recommendation on where to eat in ubud and seminyak. Would recommend to friends and others travelling to Bali.

Thanks again ketut!