We stayed in Villa 11 in a Luxury 1 bed Villa for 10 days end of August. The villa was beautiful, very clean, had a fantastic pool which was long enough to swim laps and the hot jacuzzi was great too. The staff were very helpful and friendly and filled our requests promptly. They had good breakfasts although we chose to eat brunch most days at Grocer and Grind which had great coffee and breakfasts and a short 3 min walk away. Villa is located in the Petinget area of Seminyak which has all the great restaurants and is a short walk (5 min) to Eat Street, La Luciola, Potato Head amongst others. The only thing I could fault was the size of the fridge in the Villa which was a bar fridge and was never cold enough and they should supply a dock for iPhones so you can play music. They supplied iPod cords but they did not fit iPhones. We are already planning our next trip back to Seminyak and Pradha Villas. We did not want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pradha Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pradha Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Seminyak Aston
- Pradha Villas Bali/Seminyak