“beautiful break”

Ranked #27 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Jakarta, Indonesia
“beautiful break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2014

The staff are so friendly and welcoming. The breakfast buffet each morning was delicious. The hotel is beautiful and is perfectly located about 8 minutes walk to the beach. Highly recommend for couples and families. Cannot wait to return very soon with my husband and toddler, who both really enjoyed the hotel and the friendly staff :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are great as they have a patio that opens directly on to the pool area.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank Shamrocks123
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Director of Operations at Courtyard Bali Seminyak Resort, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to receive such wonderful feedback from treasured guests such as you. I am glad you had the opportunity to enjoy personalized and friendly service during your stay right from the arrival, it is truly our sincere endeavor to ensure our guests feel at home whenever they stay at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Seminyak.

Your kind words only reinforce our belief that truly great service is what differentiates us from other hotels. The team and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to another unforgettable experience.

Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (517)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Vietnamese first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2014

The Marriott hotel was amazing!! First, I check in early through the Marriott application with no problems. The application even told me when my room was ready. When I got to the hotel everyone was so nice and friendly. They called me by my name and gave me similes!! Also, they upgraded me for which was a plus and they are nice. I end up getting the suit with a King bed. Can I say nice again!!! When I waldked out on to my balcony it took me straight to the pool and a great view of the hotel!! Breakfast at the hotel was so good and you felt at home. Dinner was a great variety of food that I have miss seeing with currently living in South Korea. Massage was another part of the hotel that I really enjoyed. Prices are reasonable, great services, and I thought the Marriott did a great job with recommending travel tour guides.

I wish that I would of had more time to enjoy the beach. I definition coming back to this hotel because I was treated like a queen. Staff members new my names, friendly, and wanted to help me if needed. The hotel is in a good place with shops, clubs, and many of other food choices. I am always a Marriott fan and will continue.

Room Tip: I had the room that was at the first floor in front of the pool!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
7 Thank Na0284
Dear Guest,

I feel thrilled by such a thumping endorsement of Courtyard Marriott Bali Seminyak! Your kind words only motivate the team to strive harder to ensure satisfaction of our treasured guests. We couldn’t agree more with your assessment of the fact that the staff are the backbone of our organization and are the reason our guests feel at home whenever they stay at our property. We as team eagerly await your next visit and promise to provide you with more unforgettable memories.

Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

we stayed here for a few nights before moving to a private pool villa, the hotel is newly opened and provided everything we needed for the first few days of our trip. It is at the southern end of Seminyak, within a few minutes walk to the beach.
The buffet breakfast was amazing, lots of choice and options.
The staff are the best part of the hotel, so friendly and helpful

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Jade_Brian
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and we are glad to have served you during your stay. Indeed with our central location in heart of Seminyak, we strive to cater to the needs of our discerning guests and I am glad you found our location and offerings suited to your needs. It is wonderful that you had the opportunity to experience friendly Courtyard Service; it is our sincere endeavor to ensure our treasured guests feel at home and taken care of whenever they stay at our hotel. The team joins me in looking forward to your next visit. Thank you once again.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Seminyak, 4 days after it opened. It ticks all the boxes for a relaxing holiday, great position, excellent facilities and the staff went out if their way to assist you with any request that you had.
I had a treatment in the Day Spa and it was unbelievable, from the staff to the ambience.
The pool staff were constantly there with ice cold water, cold face cloths and the cocktail menu, making for a very relaxing day by the pool.
Breakfast catered for all nationalities, first time I have had ice cream for breakfast for a long time, made there and tasted just like my Mum used to make, sensational. Billy (Food and Beverage Manager or Head Chef)was always chatting to the guests, which showed that he cared about his customers. This must be one of the breakfast that I have seen.
Gina at reception was extremely polite and helpful, a delight to deal with.
Brad the GM was also around, chatting to people, an easy going Aussie(Billy too) who has created a really lovely atmosphere for guests to enjoy the hotel. Clearly the staff loved their jobs.
Hats off to all the above mentioned and all the Balinese staff, who a truly beautiful people.
I hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: Ground floor, so you can walk out to the amazing pool area.
8 Thank GayleRP
Dear Guest,

It feels wonderful to read such a positive review and I am grateful to you for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor community. We take great pride in providing friendly and personalized levels of service to our treasured guests and it’s great that you have appreciated the same. I am glad you enjoyed the various buffet breakfasts on offer and had a memorable stay. I couldn’t agree more with your assessment that our associates and the service they provide is what truly make us unique. We look forward to having you again on your next trip to Bali.

Bangkok, Thailand

Great location to shopping , restaurant s & Beach
Faculties are all new with 2 huge 25m pools for those that enjoy a good swim , one with bar seating in pool for those not so serious about swimming
Rooms are very nice with large TV & balcony for smokers
Breakfast buffet area is very large & of 5 star standard with food ranging from local cuisine to what I call a good Aussie breakfast it's just fantastic
Security is also of a very high standard all persons entering get scanned on entering

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be very nice modern design , mostly looking over the pool courtyard This is a...
  • Stayed September 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Peter R
Dear Guest,

Appreciate you taking the time to review the Courtyard Marriott Seminyak. We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and found the amenities and services on offer to your satisfaction. I will certainly convey your kind words to entire team who constantly strive to ensure our guests feel welcome and at home during their stay. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to your next visit.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

New marriott hotel, courtyard style (though personally I don't like the exterior, building structure and landscape architecture, I do like the interior and their complete facilities).

Long swimming pool, enough for you to do some serious swimming! Decent gym and spa services. Breakfast service could be better for a courtyard standard.

Tight security check at car entrance and people entrance. Good thing, very secure. Bad thing, most guests feels it is way too hassle.

Room Tip: Go for the second floor room
3 Thank difotodito
Dear Guest,

It gives us a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at Courtyard Marriott Seminyak. We take pride in our central location in heart of Seminyak and within a few minutes from other shopping centers and dining outlets. We are glad you enjoyed the swimming pool and had an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to your next visit.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

The newly opened Courtyard by Marriott in Seminyak provided the perfect holiday spot in Bali for me. The staff were friendly & welcoming & had an amazing knack for remembering names & were most obliging. It is a great location close to the beach, shops, bars, restaurants & ATM opposite. I felt totally secure at all times & rooms were clean & spacious. Suites provide ideal family accommodation with a Kids Club if parents want "timeout". I had a couple of amazing treatments at the Zanti Spa & would highly recommend this treat to anyone staying here.The buffet breakfast in Seminyak Kitchen allowed for a different choice each day & was most efficient in service & quality of food. I certainly had a great time here - thank you all!!

5 Thank Moira C
CYMarriott_Seminyak, Director of Operations at Courtyard Bali Seminyak Resort, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear Guest,

We are grateful to you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the facilities and service lived up to your expectations of the Courtyard Brand. Our property is indeed brand new to the island and we are truly overwhelmed by the tremendous response it has received.

It is our endeavor to ensure our guests feel comfortable during their stay and leave with happy memories. We are honored to have hosted you and look forward to having you again.

Courtyard by Marriott Seminyak Bali