My partner and I booked this villa through last minute and got a rate of about $200 US a night for a junior villa, which was a reduction from the standard rate of about $400 US. It was amazing!!! we had our own private pool with fountain, which was clean and luxurious and a large outdoor living area also. There were swallow nests in the palm trees above our pool and frangipanis from the tree decorated the pool nicely. We would definitely stay again. The staff are very accommodating and every day felt like paradise. Although I would highly recommend staying here there are a couple of points to note. The restaurant breakfast is terrible - go to flapjacks - 2 minutes walk. The lunch at the restaurant is fine, we had the ribs and satay and it was pretty tasty. If you feel like eating in you can try Hallo - the food is good. The in-house spa is amazing…. One of the best I’ve ever had but it is ridiculously expensive!! What I would suggest is getting one of the lovely ladies next door at Bali Moon to come into your Villa, a two hour stone massage is $12!!! Metered taxis are plentiful and are keen to get business a ride to the main shopping road or Seminyak square will be about $2-$3 US. If you are booking a tour don’t book through the internet or the Villa – try to organize a driver for the day to take you around. We found Nyoman and he was fantastic, incredible English – didn’t try to rip us off or take us to shopping places. He was friendly and laid back while showing us the “real bali”!!! His favorite food is a sandwich – if you get the chance shout him one if you feel like it! His website is baliasyouplease.weebly.com. Mosquitoes are everywhere and I honestly was bitten about 5 times in the first 10 minutes of arriving at the villa. They will spray the room and light coils for you but I would suggest always having insect repellent on you. The wifi for us was a bit hit and miss, kept dropping out but did the job in the end. I will also write some reviews on the attractions that we went to such as Monkey Forest, Paon Bali cooking class, white water rafting, trekking Mt Batur and Diving. Please let me know if you have any other questions about my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali