i'm with the last reviewer - sigmaz. don't know what all the fuss was about. and wish i'd read sigmaz review before booking the Sanyas suite! Also as for the sanyas advertising of a peaceful place, hard to be peaceful when the villa appears to be on the flight path to the airport and you are woken by planes flying over head!
this is our 2nd trip to Bali & seminyak area. we'd such a great trip the last time we couldn't wait to come back. had stayed in Pradha villas our last trip, which were fab! they were booked up. so based on previous reviews booked Sanyas.
while the villa was well designed & we had loads of space, it was badly maintained and could do with a serious upgrade as it must have been decades since it was last done up! the rug in the living area was frayed, arms of the sofa badly scratched. towels while changed every day, were old & frayed.
breakfast was very, very average! the bread was not fresh & we had to ask for fresh coffee. as they just kept giving us the nescafe sachets. the staff who delivered the breakfast were very pleasant & helpful.
the management also need to work with the staff to improve their interpretation of english & also manners , i'm aware & understand english is not their first language, but when a simple request becomes a long winded discussion -- that's not good! we rang up to reception, to ask if they could request the people in the next villa to turn down the music just a bit. i ended up having to deal with 3 staff, the first who put me on hold and then hung up. as you can imagine by the time i spoke to the 3rd it was becoming annoying. asked for the manager to phone us back with regard to this -- he didn't phone us back for over 7 hours!
checkout also ended up being a long winded process, with multiple slips of paper for everything, which was quite frustrating when you were trying to review your bill. They badly need to also upgrade their system!
weather was great & there are loads of great bars & restaurants in Seminyak. so we still had a lovely few days but won't be rushing back to stay in the Samyaa suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali