My husband and I stayed in a deluxe villa for 3 nights in April 2012. The staff are tremendously polite, pleasant and helpful. Loved the private pool and having breakfast at our villa. Location is good, just minutes away by taxi to Seminyak Square. We braved the walk along the street down to the square, which is an experience in itself and takes about 15-20 minutes. We also walked along the beach shoreline from Seminyak to Kuta (10kms) on a blazing hot, sunny and humid day, which we thoroughly enjoyed.
We booked the accommodation at the very last minute on wotif.com and got an extremely good all inclusive deal (breakfast and airport transfers) which made our stay more than value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali