I stayed at the Junior Suite. Great place with a private pool all to ourselves. Really loved the fact that breakfast was delivered to the villa every morning. Spacious villa with kitchen area & open air living room. However, a few disadvantages would be its location. It's quite far off away from the main streets. If you choose to walk, it could take ages before you reach the main streets. Another thing is room service, My husband and I ordered the Cordon Bleu and Sanya Salad. The serving was extremely small. The Sanya Salad which was suppose to come with fried prawns came without them, only the greens. We complained and they brought the salad again this time with 2 pieces of small fried stuff which I am still not sure what it was. Room service was definitely not satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali