The Sanyas Suite Seminyak
US$94
US$75
Agoda.com
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$651
US$561
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
  • Pool
US$417
US$318
The One Boutique Villa(Seminyak)
US$308
US$217
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$279
Agoda.com
The Kunja Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$573
US$549
Villa Coco(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$73
US$225
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjunior suiteprivate poolpvt poolroom servicemosquito coilsamerican breakfastcooking facilitiesopen conceptdining tableliving areaour honeymoonmerah putihquiet locationnasi gorengcleaned dailyaway from the hustle and bustleoutdoor kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed in Sanyas suites for two nights when we visited Bali.

We have a slight difficulty trying to locate the villa as the location is not very obvious if you were to take a taxi to the villa. So the cab driver had to call the hotel to find out where is the exact location.

As we walked into our villa, we realized that there weren't many people who were staying in the villa when we were there, so at night it can be a little bit creepy for those who are not comfortable staying in a villa where they have outdoor concept with flies and insects roaming around.

We entered the villa and when i was in the pool, i saw a dried dead bird inside the pool and so it was quite a turn off. We removed the bird ourselves and called the staff to come over to help us clear it away so that did spoil my mood a little that they should have inspected the room and the pool before we check-in. There were also quite a few mosquitoes in the room so we have to keep the room door closed diligently.

The room service food was okay and price was reasonable.

Nonetheless, the staff there are all very polite, friendly and helpful. Overall I would it is quite a pleasant experience but I might explore staying somewhere else if i were to visit Bali again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JEMALY
TheSanyasBali, Manager at The Sanyas Suite Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Madam,

Warm Greeting from The Sanyas Suite Bali,

Thank you very much for your choosing The Sanyas Suite Bali for your stay and please do apologize us for being late to reply your complaint.

I review all your complaint and I realy sad that your stay is not comfortable and I brief all the staff already to improve the services all guest and always check the Villa before the guest check in.and also we have The Sanyas Suite sign at the corner before the way to our Villa
actually our Villa is located at the famous area that the people called " SEMINYAK "
or may the taxi driver is new and 1st time to go to Seminyak area.

Please give us a time to serve more better for your upcoming visit and I promise I will taking good care and pay attention or if you make the booking directly to us we will the best rates for you.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Love this place, we stay for 5 days , it was fantastic; price per nite very reasonable; staff very friendly , we had couple problem with blocked toilet in few second after made a call , maintenance staff coming and fix it very efficient !! Overall everything great , love the garden ; traditional Balinese set up !!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jkperth2013
Reviewed 3 August 2013

1) THE MATTRESS PAD WAS STAINED YELLOW WITH DRIED EJACULATORY FLUID. We tried to "help" the housekeeper by stripping the bed after the first night and discovered that the mattress pad was stained end-to-end with old semen. The pad clearly hadn't been changed for months - even though there's no way you could miss it if you strip the bed sheets. As a courtesy, the management gave us free one-hour massages.

2) THE HOUSEKEEPER STOLE MY iPHONE5. My phone went missing the evening before our departure day, the only time we weren't in the room when housekeeping cleaned the villa. Management had housekeeping "help" us look for the phone but, of course, it didn't turn up. The manager, Kadek Suwarteja, said that he'd conduct a full security search and notify me of the results. I never received a call or e-mail from him. I called him directly a few days later, asked for a full police search as an added measure and asked him to notify me of the results. Again, he never called or e-mailed me to inform me what happened. Translation: he never did either.

Don’t stay here. We never will again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
14  Thank yankeeinasia
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Having been to what seems a myriad villas in Bali, have seen the good bad and ugly. Sanyas is definitely a great choice, because of its location, layout, service, maintenance, breakfast, staff. For the price range the size is just ok. Probably its main asset (location) is just great - as others have mentioned, tucked in on Cendrawasih so the carjam is not in front of your door, but with a scooter or taxi you will be in the Seminyak hotspots in a handful of mnutes. I would not hesitate to stay there again, which is kind of a high bar!

p.s. someone was complaining about the kitchen...but who in their right minds eat at the Villa in Bali anything other than breakfast?? There's too much choice outside for that. You can walk to world-class Sarong in 10 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank estarman
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My wife and I had 7 nights here last week. Upon arrival we were upgraded from the Junior Villa to the Executive suite as they were fully booked - great start to our trip. The whole experience staying here was outstanding. Things I look for are privacy, space, cleanliness and friendly and helpful staff....the Sanyas had it all in abundance. The highlights for us were the privacy of the villa, we didn't see any other guests, the fantastic pool for afternoon swims when it gets really hot in Bali and the staff - if they were anymore laid back they'd be falling over. Gede was a legend, and so was the lovely lady on the front desk. To all those naysayers who have written negative feedback (about the ants and other small meaningless stuff in other reviews) - it's Bali, what do you expect? I'd recommend this place to anyone (great value for money compared to more expensive options like the W) and go back and stay again....thank you Sanyas staff for a gret holiday!! ps: hire a scooter (from here) as you are a 5 min ride to the best restaurants and clubs like Sarong, Sea Circus, Mexicola Motel, KudeTa etc

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple