I was here as a surprise christmas present from my fiancee. We had some of the mentioned problems like taxi not finding the place.
The place looked incredible and romantic, i was blown away at first sight. The private pool and living room looked stunning in the evening. But once we woke up the next day, we could see many of the flaws.
The tv wasnt working, the lounge chair covers were soaking wet from absorbing all the rain. Some lights and doorbell not working. Little things here and there that of course were fixed as soon as they could, but it still took some time and it felt like a hassle. This was a little disappointing. Other than that, we loved the breakfasts and the service was incredibly friendly! Even though i got eaten alive by mosquitos (not blaming the hotel!) I still found the hotel really beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali