We stayed at the Sanyas Suite for 10 nights, when I first booked I thought it might be too long to stay in a more secluded area. By the end of 10 nights I could have stayed for another 10!! The villas are beautiful, the pool was perfect size and was refreshing at any time of day and was cleaned on a daily basis by our own pool guy. The outdoor living area was perfect for reading a book when you didn't want to sunbake on the pool sunbeds. The kitchen was handy, especially the mineral water cooler which we used to fill up our water bottles everyday. The bedroom had a beautiful 4 poster king size bed and the TV had 60+ channels (partner was happy that we got to watch most of the AFL games over 2 weekends) The staff were amazing, always friendly and polite. They came around like clock work at 6pm to light our mosquito coils around the villa and spray the room which was great. Anything we asked for was done immediately with a smile.
The villa was open aired and spacious giving it a "back to nature feel" which was very relaxing. The only sounds you could hear were birds and crickets, which is a relief compared to listening to honking horns, motorbikes wizzing by and other hotel guests conversations....
The Shuttle bus was very handy in the mornings if you needed a lift into Kuta or Legian, aswell as in the evenings to drop you off to eat street or Seminyak Square. It only costs $1 in a blue bird taxi back to Sanyas from Eat Street and around $5 from Legian.
I thought the location might be a problem when I booked, but again was happy on arrival. Give it another year or two and there will be more restaurants within a hop, skip and a jump, but we never had a problem shuttling it down to the main strip and getting a taxi back. There is also a place called Gourmet Cafe approx 3 min walk from villas which does great design your own sandwiches and rolls, as well as whole roast chickens and salads you could take back to the villa.
I have travelled the world, worked in the hotel industry and was also a travel agent and I have to say that Sanyas Suite is a beautiful villa which is an affordable secluded paradise. I have recommended to all of my friends and family, and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali