We chose the Junior Suite Villa for our recent four night stay to celebrate a birthday and wedding anniversary - a great choice. The villas are very thoughtfully laid out and truly reflect the joys of being in a tropical climate. The outdoor living area allows you to luxuriate in the warmth and enjoy the tropical rain showers whilst the airconditioned bedroom with nook provides respite when returning from shopping etc. and needing some cool. The pool is a very reasonable size and we only used the outdoor shower - once again a tropical treat. The provision of hot and cold drinking water is something that all similar establishments should provide. Sanyas provided the perfect spot to start our holiday and even though we were heading on to our favourite Ubud hotel, we were very sad to leave as the atmosphere of the villa was thoroughly relaxing and romantic. We will be back! Some notes on what to do:
Make sure whilst you are here you check out Warung Eny's. Down the main road to the right. This was by the far the best food we had whilst in Bali and Eny and her family make sure you feel right at home. Don't miss the Giant Prawns cooked on the bbq grill out the front. We ate here each evening and the prices were fantastic. Every other meal was a disappointment after Enys food!
Also, the Blue Moon spa offered very good massages and once again at reasonable prices.
If you are looking for a daytrip (Ubud etc) we use the same driver each time we come to Bali. He is happy to put together a program which suits you, good English and great local knowledge. Contact: Nyoman Sukerta: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0361976429.
If you are catching taxis back to Sanyas make sure you have their map and check that the taxi is a metered one before you get in - you will save a small fortune.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanyas Suite is designed with a sanyasin's philosophy: it is a place appropriate for reaching happiness. In fact, it is designed for relaxation and rest from your daily routines activity with a beautiful architecture and comfortable furnishing. The Luxury a private villa and spa is a small resort, the fantastic place for Honeymoon. Unique entrance gate is inspired by typical of traditional Balinese courtyard houses. The open air living area pavilion includes an informal dining lounge and kitchenette. Each villa has own pool and decorated with Balinese antique pieces of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sanyas Suite Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanyas Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Hotel Seminyak
- Sanyas Suite Seminyak
- The Sanyas Suite Seminyak Bali