Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Nice place

Blown away by the buildings design. Very Beautiful and well built. We took the aromatheraphy... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
heggieNK
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Great apart from the very loud annoying Australians

A spa is supposed to be a quiet place, calming. My treatments were lovely, faultless but they need... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
seandavidu
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from US$169.24
from US$35.83
from US$37.59
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews bath facial therapist spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

A lovely, cool retreat from the busy seminyak streets. Had an exceptional exfoliation and deep tissue massage treatment for around £18 and it was unlike anything I've ever had, including in Thailand. The therapist was incredibly skilled.

1  Thank Sarahellen123
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Definitely worth a visit if you love feeling pampered and to escape the chaos of the busy streets of Seminyak. I love strong massages and a lady named Ratna had incredible hands there! I opted for their Stress & Tension Release massage (90 minutes). I went back twice with Ratna. The only downfall was that there was a small whiff of what I call "Bali Pong" when I got a massage on one of the days.

I also had a hair mask done on one of the days. Personally I don't think it was really worth it. It felt rushed and was hard to relax in the busy room where all the hair and nails are done. Definitely think this place is better for massages and facials if you want to zen out.

Oh and have a glass of kombucha while you're there!! The ginger lemon one is delish!!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We walked in to the spa after reading about it. it was a busy spa but they squeezed us in. me and my husband both got a 1 Hr body massage and it was just sooo relaxing. we had had long days at Singapore before this and the massage just took away all the pains and aches in our bodies. it was magical. would deinitely recommend to anyone who goes there.
They are a bit costly at IDR 300K as compared to others in the vicinity (around IDR 150K) but if you can spare it, it's worth!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

When we asked the staff at our accommodation, which spa to go to, they recommended Bodyworks. Five of us went along and between us had massages, reflexology, manicures and pedicures. We were all very happy with our treatments - with those that had massages saying it was the best massage they had ever had! The service and surroundings were very pleasant. Prices seemed very reasonable compared to prices at home.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I heard that body works was one of the best day spas in Seminyak so I decided to book their specialty, mandi lular treatment.. Soooooooo good! The massage was perfect, the scrub was unreal and then the yoghurt.. To top it off a soak in a tub full of rose petals and frangipani

If you are self conscious and want this treatment then I suggest you suck up some courage and just do it! They leave no part of your body untreated!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SPA WHEN IN BALI!