Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Nice place

Blown away by the buildings design. Very Beautiful and well built. We took the aromatheraphy... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
heggieNK
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Great apart from the very loud annoying Australians

A spa is supposed to be a quiet place, calming. My treatments were lovely, faultless but they need... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
seandavidu
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from US$169.24
from US$35.83
from US$37.59
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews bath facial therapist spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2017

A great way to catch up with friends over a Pedicure. Beautiful location and quiet facilities for a relaxing pedicure. They have several other spa options and will definitely be back for more treatments. Thanks to the Indonesian Ladies that made it a wonderful day.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

For nice and inexpensive treatments Bodyworks is consistently up there. Good massages and facials as well as mani & pedi - well worth the visit!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I came across reviews for bodyworks on TripAdvisor so decided to go for a massage and pedicure.
The 1 he massage was so relaxing, the rooms have a Turkish feel and you have the choice of have a shower or bath afterwards to get the oil off.
The massage therapist was friendly and it was a great massage.
The pedicure was just as great and I was happy with the result.
Bodyworks is a little more expensive than some spa's but well worth it and I still got both treatments for less than $50AUD.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The spa is in a lovely old building. You walk in to be greeted by a group of ladies on the front desk and asked to take a seat. At this point its safe to say that they could be a little more warm and welcoming. There was a bit of a wait (about 15 - 20 minutes) which was surprising given we'd been asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to our appointment. There is no interaction with clients during this wait time and we were left wondering if we'd been forgotten.
The massage itself was pleasant enough. The ladies understood our requests for more or less pressure and were very thorough in their treatment. We didn't fancy getting in the old bath after the treatment so took the shower option, although after aromatherapy I like to keep the oil on my skin....
Unfortunately, during the first half of the massage all I could smell was drains. We were in a far room for couples and I was the one who was nearest to the smell! I don't know if it went away or I just got immune to it.
Our second treatment was a pedicure which was divine. The ladies that did those for us did an excellent job. You sit outside undercover looking out onto the courtyard during your pedicure, where its peaceful and relaxing (whilst the trusty, mobile aircon unit rattles next to you)!
Its certainly not a luxury retreat here but you will come away feeling refreshed and relaxed all the same.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I too visited on the 17th of Feb 2017.
The girls at the desk were not friendly, ignored me as I stood there and all chatted with each other until I was finally acknowledged.
My masseuse was rude and rough, I asked three times throughout the massage for less pressure which she ignored. I left in so much pain that I couldn't sleep on my back for the following three nights and it ached SO much with any movement. My poor partner had to pick up anything I dropped because the pain to try and bend over after the massage was excruciating.
She also just pointed to the bath when done and told me to get in, then left. She put her head in twice when I was in there and also told me I only had 10 minutes to get out. It was so unprofessional :-(

I also got a manicure and the girl knocked my hand as she got up and left and smudged 3 of my 5 left hand nails. I asked her to fix this and she said no, that it was my fault.

The whole experience I actually found a bit traumatic - left bruised and battered and not relaxed at all! Give this place a miss as you're really made to feel like a number, not a person. There are so many beautiful spas in Bali, surely somewhere else will do a much more satisfying job.

2  Thank Bananas1101