Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Nice place

Blown away by the buildings design. Very Beautiful and well built. We took the aromatheraphy... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
heggieNK
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Great apart from the very loud annoying Australians

A spa is supposed to be a quiet place, calming. My treatments were lovely, faultless but they need... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
seandavidu
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from US$169.24
from US$35.83
from US$37.59
from US$60.00
More Info
All reviews bath facial therapist spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2017

This place is normally very busy, so it is recommended to make a booking early if possible. The spa rooms were really nice, the therapist was really good and professional. we had a great experience. The price is affordable and value for money.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I've been visiting Bodyworks for 20+ years and always have a wonderful experience. With so many day spas in Bali these days, Bodyworks treatments are always perfect.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

What a horrible place. Not only was this the worst massage I've ever had in Asia, but the rooms are run down and dirty.
Worst yet, upon telling the reception ladies that I had a horrible massage, they were completely unphased, as if they hear the constantly. Offered no apology or any type of discount.
Any massage for a tenth of the price in Bali is a hundred times better.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank GKSG1
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Great massage. Very organised. Had facial and reflexology and hair wash and massage. All were great for the price. I will return next trip.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

One time I was in such a rush I thought having a last minute manicure and pedicure before dinner was a big mistake. But I went anyway and despise the amount of customers they had that afternoon I didnt have to wait at all for my treatments. I mentioned that I need to be somewhere very quick so they did it in half an hour but nevertheless so detailed and good. No painful cuticles removing (I am very aware of this) like in most beauty salon in Bali. Great selection of OPI colors, friendly and well trained staff. The other time I went for a massage was also a bliss. Perfect pressure point and satisfying. There is no sore afterward. Now I am a regular even though it takes me 1,5 hours to get there. :D

Date of experience: October 2016