“A great holiday experience”
Eshara I - Pool view to Eshara II Eshara I - View through to Eshara II
Eshara I - Poolside with open door to Eshara II
Eshara I - Pool deck and closed door to Eshara II
Eshara I - Living room
Eshara I - Pool and gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dutchuke
Perth, Australia
“A great holiday experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The staff at Eshara villas made our holiday a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We stayed in all 3 interconnecting villas with friends, and the 14 staff looked after our every need and went the extra mile to make us welcome and comfortable. The chef is a fantastic cook, we recommend dining in for dinner, breakfast and lunches. The villas are beautiful and comfortable, with spacious bathrooms and some with 2 showers (indoor and outdoor shower), the pools and gardens are immaculately maintained. I can highly recommend staying here, whether you stay in just one of the villas or choose the open option with 2 or 3 villas.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff are fantastic, food was great, rooms are comfortable, great pools
Liked least: no complaints
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Allicomer...
Melbourne, Australia
“Best 50th Celebration ever!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I have been going to Bali for the last 25 years and have stayed in many beautiful hotels and Villas . This tops them all.!!!!
I took 15 girlfriends to celebrate my 50 th birthday,7 who had not been to Bali before.
Well have I spoilt them !!!!!!
I booked out the whole Villa Eshara Complex.
From the moment I walked in the front doors I knew I had made the best decision ever.
The villas are beautiful .The photos dont do it justice.
The living ares are very inviting and comfortable and the pools are fabulous with lots of sunbaking area. Villa 1 especially!!!
But the best thing about our stay was the staff.
They were amazing, nothing was a problem and couldnt do enough for us.
Can you imagine with 15 women???. They served us beautiful breakfasts every morning, rang and booked all our bodyworks appointments, reservations for dinner , leather appointments, taxis.
We ate dinner in 2 nights and the food was exceptional,restaurant quality.
Thanks Villa Eshara for making my 50 th celebration the best ever!!!!!!!!

Liked best: everything!!!!
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Angelina...
“Amazing luxury getaway in heart of Seminyak”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Amazing luxury villa located in the heart of Seminyak! Villa is large and spacious with 3 large bedrooms all with their own bathrooms. Each bedroom is fitted with 2 aircons and king sized beds making for a comfortable night sleep. Outdoor pool and decking area is spacious and comfortable. Villa staff were attentive, informative and extremely helpful. They were always available and no request was difficult or too much trouble.
We were a group of 3 girls and felt the villa and villa staff exceeded our expectations!
Villa is also walking distance from Ku De Ta and famous Eat Street - which is perfect!
Minor suggestions are to add signage to the laneways for taxi drivers and walking.
Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable and relaxing! Cannot wait to come back!!

Liked best: Outdoor pool area & villa staff
Liked least: water pressure in master bedroom
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Lyn M
Darwin, Australia
“SUITED US TO A 'T'”
Reviewed 2 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We hired the 3 villas for a week from 18th march. We are a party of 8 adults and 5 children including 2 babies and had plenty of room. We used villa 1 as the meeting and eating place and all got together for both breakfast and dinner.
The choice of menus was varied and the food was well cooked and presented.
The accommodation was spacious and the staff wonderful
Balinese people love children and our children were loved and treated like royalty
The pools were clean and cool and we had pool fences installed on 2 of the villas for safety
I would willingly return and my only criticism would be the lack of WiFi in villa 1 as this is important to my husband who still works each day
I do think too that as the villas are so expensive it would be nice for management to provide a welcoming gift such as a bottle of champagne or fruit basket in each villa.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The size of the complex provided privacy for all of our family
Liked least: no wifi in Villa 1
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Mark N
Melbourne, Australia
“A little oasis away from the chaotic Bali traffic and street vendors”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We booked all three units 1,2 and 3 for a wedding. This is the place to be at. All friends and family were accommodated and their individual needs where met by very attentive and professional staff. The location is slightly away from the busy streets which makes it both quiet and a bit of an oasis away from the busy organised confusion that takes place in the streets the Bali. The facilities are excellent, the gardens are beautiful and the security made everyone sleep well. The staff handled our money conversion and sourced best rates with no fuss nothing was too much for these guys. Wanted to take them home with us.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The staff nothing was a problem.
Liked least: Maybe that breakfast wasn't included in the tab. But that was minor issue as staff were happy to get fresh produce each day for a price.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
sal0n1
Christmas Island, Australia
“Luxury in the heart of Seminyak”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I had wanted to stay at Eshara 1 for a long time and finally we had 4 glorious nights at this amazing Villa. It was everything I imagined and more. The bedrooms were spacious and the bathrooms simply divine. Great lounge and dining area and outdoor pool. The Eshara staff and service were impeccable and they went above and beyond to help us with anything we wanted, making dinner reservations, booking spa appointments, calling a taxi or making us a gin and tonic in the evening. We traveled with 2 children and they were happy to cook the boys anything they desired for breakfast or dinner. We had a few meals at the villa cooked by the chef and they were fantastic.
The location is sensational, just a very short safe stroll to the main street or we rented the scooters available at Eshara for a small fee.
We will definately be back for a longer stay.
I can not say enough about this Villa and would recommend it to all wanting a luxurious villa with fabulous staff in an awesome location.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: staff and bathroom
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing