“FANTASTIC VILLAS”

Disini Luxury Spa Villas
Ranked #52 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My partner and I were booked in a villa nearby,we arrived there to find that construction work had started opposite. We both work in fields that are very busy and loud, therefore I had to find new accommodation. I jumped on the back of the housekeepers bike and started searching.
To my delight we found "Disini Villas", I booked in for 11 days, love the location...close to all restaurants, shopping, and best of all Ku de ta, Potato Head etc..
The staff were absolutely fantastic!! we all became friends and we miss them all, wish we had a longer stay.
The villa is absolutely beautiful, cannot fault it in any way.
Once again thank you to all the staff who made our holiday so special....we will be back.
Helen & James (Sydney) March, 2012

Room Tip: Pick a villa that gets the afternoon sun in the sunbathing area.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I've had high expectation on this villa. The location is excellent (in the core is seminyak's restaurants/shoot). Villa is spacious and pretty. However, a better maintenance of the villa is required. I had to switch to another villa on the 2nd night due to broken ACs in the room. Moved to another villa only to find the taps in the shower are broken. Ok, this could be fixed, no worries from that angle but the staff aren't friendly. Cold receptionist staff and the spa staff put little smile on their face. Friendliness is key when you have hundreds of villa around you. Overall, average.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 8 February 2012

the porblem we have that no internet in the room. it about 5 min waking to the street everthing you need is near to and a good think the vill will give free ride to the sope close to the vill

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Abdullahg
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Having visited Bali 12 times and personally researching villas while in Bali myself in person, I can tell you for sure that this place is the best (in my opinion). I cannot fault a single thing about this place and feel the price is very good value.
I have stayed at other villas in this area including Aria Villa, La Villais & Ulin villa and this place is the best of the lot.
You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Closer to reception, the better!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank harvey2468
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Semenyak reminded me of a crappy beach town in Florida. Our private villa at Disini reminded me of something out of a gangster rapper's showpiece on MTV's Cribs. This place is pretty spectacular. The private pool, the complete seclusion from other people (we might have been the only people at this hotel, it also could have been full, we have no idea...), and the large living space all made our time in semenyak very hassle free. As my fiance said, "there are too many places to sit, I cannot choose." They brought us breakfast to the room every morning, and the room service was actually really good. Try the Nasi and the Mie goreng, both were not cheap, but tasted very good.

This place is perfect for those of us who wanted nothing to do with the mediocre and overrun Semenyak, and want just to enjoy your significant other's company while being pampered without ever leaving your villa. Buy some beers and wine, maybe a few snacks, and say goodbye to the outside world for a few days and check into Disini. You wont want to leave your hotel, we did and regretted it quickly. Thus the agenda for our second day here was simply to sit and read, enjoy some naked sunbathing (we harbor no inner proclivities for nudism, we just felt inclined to exploit the space), and call room service every few hours.

This place could do with some better placed light switches (they are kind of randomly placed and confusing), slightly cheaper car services, and maybe quicker delivery of hot water in the shower (I gave up after 3 mins), but the staff and the room were fabulous.

Go if you want to forget whatever you were supposed to do at the office and truly unwind. Don't go if you want to see tourist sites, just need a place to crash, etc...this place is meant to be enjoyed, and we did.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iamthecoley
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We had the final 2 days of our 10 day stay in Bali booked for Seminyak thinking that we would do some shopping. I wish we had stayed in Ubud really. The vast majority of shops in Seminyak now, it turns out, are owned by Australians and Europeans all charging huge mark ups that make shopping at home far more appealling. I found a designer boutique that I really love from France in Seminyak. I had found a dress that is one of my faves from this label in Australia and purchased it in a shop in Brunswick Heads for $95. I found the exact same dress in a few different colours and decided to get another one. Until I saw the price tag - $125!!! I was horrified and especially so because when I went from one boutique to another trying to find that eternal something special that was a decent price, it was the same story.

So, if you must do Seminyak because of business or that last night before flying out or some other reason, you MUST do Disini Luxury Spa Villas.

From the moment we walked through the threshold of our small carved double doors, we were in heaven. The courtyard with it's beautiful plunge pool, daybed in bure and open air kitchenette and living room were sensational. Fringed with beautiful sandstone and extremely tastefully decorated and comfortable, we enjoyed hanging out there during the day. You could cook there (although a great breakfast menu is usually included in the price and the room service is fantastic 24hours), they have even provided a water cooler so that you don't have to keep buying those nasty little bottles.

Inside the airconditioned bedroom / bathroom pavilion is a stunning raised four poster king bed, window seat onto a lush tropical garden view and an adjoining bathroom / dressing room that is to die for! Immaculately designed and fitted out, marble vanities and tiles, twin armoires, a safe, robes, slippers and even a bottom washing toilet seat!!

We loved everything about Disini - the service was impeccable. A butler is at your every service and the reception staff will do anything possible to make your stay fabulous.

Do have food from the room service menu - it's great and well priced! Also visit Ultimo the nearby Italian restaurant - what a buzz and also good value. Just a few steps away.

I'd go back tomorrow.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank KerrytheBerry
Reviewed 28 December 2011

This is our 4th stay at Disini and the staff's smiles seem to get bigger each time. The up keep of the rooms since our first stay show no wear and tear and nothing is too much trouble for the staff. eg, if you want the TV to be moved to the living area just ask and it is done within a matter of minutes. If you want more mozzie coils for during the day they will give you a box full.

Location - 50 metres from a selection of great restaurants is another reason why we stay at Disini and with new restaurants opening regularly as well as the old favourites there is no shortage of dining options on the door step.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple