We stayed at Disini for 6 nights and would highly recommend it as a great spot to relax and recharge. We had our 5 month old baby with us and it was the first holiday with just the 3 of us - thankfully, it was a success and the villa and staff definitely made a huge difference.
Very spacious villa with magnificent king size bed, outdoor lounge/dining area leading onto a private pool
Beautifully designed and finished with tasteful Balinese furniture
Fantastic outdoor shower in lovely landscaping
Incredibly friendly staff that greeted you by name and were only too willing to help at every opportunity
Excellent spa facilities
Great privacy - we barely heard or saw other guests and even though it's a 2-min walk to the main street of Seminyak, it's on a quiet street and so you feel 'away' from the action but connected to it when you want to be.
Plenty of restaurants, shops, markets within 5 minute walk.
The private pool is fabulous as is the rose petal bath prepared in your villa.
They are very focussed on keeping mosquitos out of the villas and provide spray, zappers, plug-ins, and come and spray every evening
It's a 15-20 minute walk to the beach and the beach at Seminyak is not fabulous
The villas don't get much breeze so it can be very still and hot sitting in the lounge/dining area - but you're only a metre from the beautiful pool and the bedroom is fully a/c.
The room service menu is good and cheap in comparison to western prices but if you are happy/able to eat out, there are plenty of great options for excellent, cheaper eating within a 5 minute walk.
The semi-open plan bathroom (ie: a sliding door to the toilet and glass door on the shower but everything else just behind the bed) is great for a couple but made things a little tricky with a sleeping baby in the same room.
The staff are very accommodating and even went so far as to arrange a babysitter one night so we could enjoy a great dinner out, they spoke to the staff at the spa to allow us to use one of their vouchers made especially for 2 separately (so one of us could stay with the baby) and generally understood that times to clean the villa/pool, etc. had to work in around the baby sleeping.
Also of note is a terrific pilates studio across the street from the villas - after a quick over the phone consultation on previous experience, we enjoyed 4 excellent classes there.
We found Disini here on tripadvisor and booked via wotif.com. I would highly recommend Disini for a great getaway, especially if you're not fussed on being beachside in Bali and want privacy, a luxurious villa and the option to not leave the villa for anything if you choose not to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disini Luxury Spa Villas is an exceptional 5-star quality boutique villa resort nestled within the opulent lifestyle area of Seminyak, consisting of 22 "Tropical Elegance" style villa with infinity pool, spacious living/dining area and European kitchen, enclosed within a beautifully manicured garden. Kingsize bedroom adjoints an ensuite spa, marble bath & separate shower room. Each of the Disini Luxury Spa Villas is designed and decorated in elegant Balinese style. Daily gourmet breakfast, 24-hr bulter service and unlimited shuttle drop-off is inclusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Disini Luxury Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disini Luxury Spa Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Disini Luxury Hotel
- Hotel Disini Luxury
- Disini Luxury Spa Villas Bali/Seminyak