“Amazing”

Ranked #40 of 145 Hotels in Seminyak
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing”
Reviewed 10 January 2011

This place is amazing...we got a reasonable price on wotif and it did not dissapoint! the service was fantastic...from the moment we arrived and were escorted by buggy to our villa everything was perfect (although our buggy ran out of power half way there...addedt to the experience!). Room was immaculate...bedroom was unbelievable and bed and bedding were so comfortable. bathroom was HUGE with everything you could need. breakfast was fantastic (try the omelete with the western breakfast). we had dinner in the villa one night and were surprised to find they laid out a white table cloth for our spaghetti and pizza! I could not recommend this place highly enough...i only dread staying anywhere else on my travels in the future as i can't imagine anything else coming close to comparison. Oh and the spa is great...but more pricey than what you expect to pay in Bali but you get what you pay for...i recommend the 5 hour indulgence...superb! I miss you disini!!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 9 January 2011

This place was amazing and right in the middle of Seminyak, which is close to shopping, restaurants. We had our own private pool, which was amazing to relax beside. The villas staff were amazing. Only thing was there was no driver, so you had find your own way if you wanted to go into Kuta.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 31 December 2010

We arrived from a wonderful villa in north Bali, not expecting anything could compete with that.BUT Disini Villas were much much better than anticipated. The Balinese staff as always are exceptionally welcoming, nothing is ever too much trouble. The breakfasts, were great, more than substantial. The villa (5), was really beautiful. It was perfect in every way, pool far larger than we expected, Baile very very comfortable, dinning and sitting areas also extremely comfortable. The bedroom & bathroom wonderfully private & functional, only complaint shower could have had more pressure, but in comparison to the rest of the villa, this is minor point. The situation of the villas is also fabulous, strolling to a different restaurant for lunch & dinner was a very pleasant pastime.
Thanks Disini, we hope to be back some time soon
Chris Darvell

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Singapore
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Very attentive staff and extremely customer oriented, sincere and pleasant staff that will always try their best to meet your expectation.

Jo, Indran, Bob, Widi, Desak and all the other staff that have serve us. Thank you very much for making me and my wife's 10th anniversary such a romantic and unforgetable one.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 26 October 2010

I was really looking forward to staying at Disini Villas after seeing all the reviews and looking at its website. The location is good very central Seminyak walking distance to good shops and resturants, also the check in done in your villa is a good idea and saves standing around in the lobby, However I found the villa quite disappointing, when I booked I was told free mini bar was included daily, however when I got into the villa I was told that only applied to the soft drinks, the villa was clean but the furniture was not the day bed by the pool had lots of large stains on it and the stool by the dressing table where you put on your make up had blood spots on it so I had to put a towel on top of it before I could sit on it, never got on the day bed it looked so dirty. The bathroom had a lovley deep bath but no bath oils, salts or bubblebath to use in it in fact the was no body lotions or anything like that in the villas just small soaps and the shower caps ect were not replaced daily once you used it that was that. The bedroom has a 4 poster bed and the tv is positioned in a way that you can not see the screen because of one of the bed posts blocks the view.When I booked I asked for a late check out and I had to keep requesting it and did not get told until the last day that I would get it and then was charged US$120 for the 6pm checkout which is standard but the villa was not serviced at all that day no bed made or rubbish removed which has always been done when I have stayed and paid for late check outs at other top end villas. The worst part was being woken up every day at 6.30am by a barking howling loud dog apprentley it lived next door somewhere when I asked staff they brushed it off, I was really annoyed as I was on holiday looking forward to a sleep in for a change and getting woken up early every morning.Overall the staff were friendly and efficent, but even when I left could not arrange a car to the airport told me they were all booked so I booked a taxi at reception the night before but when I went to leave next night it had not been booked so I had to wait around for this to be arranged. Overpriced and overated.

• Stayed October 2010
2 Thank FrenchieChick
New York
Reviewed 5 October 2010

We stayed for 5 nights and booked the spa package that gave us 3 services each day for 3 days. We we were able to spread out all of these services across our entire stay. 3 hours of spa services a day was honestly too difficult to fit in during the day - though we tried. Everything was bliss - from the service, to the private pool, the comfy bed, the great in room massages.
Seminyak is also a great location and a lot less hectic than Kuta. Great shops are just in walking distance.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Perth
Reviewed 31 August 2010

From the moment we were met at the airport, we were pampered and spoiled.

The staff went out of there way to ensure our stay was memorable and I'm very grateful for the service they provided. After enduring nearly 12 months of treatment for cancer, I really needed some serious pampering and TLC and Disini didn't let me down. My partner, who didn't leave my side thoughout the entire cancer ordeal, also needed the same - we were both looked after just so well - thank you Disini - your villas are beautiful but your staff really made our stay very special.

The Villas are pure luxury, and just beautiful as the pictures on the website. The pool especially was my favourite and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering staying there. I sincerely hope I get the opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple