“Best place”

Villa Voila
Ranked #234 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
“Best place”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The view from this villa is really beautiful. Best place to live in. All staffs are friendly. The breakfast was delicious. I will back to this villa soon. I went with my friend, and we felt comfortable during our last trip.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Immanuella A

Solo
Business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

good villa and good place for holiday with our family, The staffs are very friendly and our room was super relaxing and comfortable. The breakfast they cooked for us was pretty good too. We are coming back here for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank nyoman s
KL
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This villa is certainly one of the worst accommodations that I have ever stayed in. A nice, big villa, with an inviting sprawling living room, tastefully decorated but falls short, because there is no air conditioning, making it ridiculously hot and warm in the afternoon and also night. Same goes to the bedrooms, big and inviting, but the air conditioning in the room lacks power and isn't able to chill up the room even after being switched on for hours.

I also found it weird that the staff on standby was staying in a room that was connected to the main building. That means privacy is being compromised and you can't go wild. The staffs that took turns to their shifts were all very nice, with top notch hospitality service.

The pool is another big problem as it is always dirty. During our 3 days there, the pool was dirty throughout despite being cleaned by the hotel staff in the morning. I believe this is mainly because of the poor filtration system and also the on-going renovation works that is being carried out just beside the villa. Not being able to use the pool was a big disappointment as we were looking forward to chill in the pool during the night.

Last but not least, it is very hard to locate this place, trust me. It's lost within a network of narrow lanes and the surrounding environment is nothing close to romantic. Back to back villas and old worn wooden houses. Lots of wild bushes and quite a number of stray dogs roaming the area. It took the taxi driver a good 20 minutes to locate the villa when it was actually only less than a minute drive off the main road. Google Map the area and you will understand what I mean.

I hope this review of mine becomes a good point of reference for this villa as my review that was submitted on the travel agent's website that I booked the villa with was rejected. The only accept reviews that are positive and thus, give readers a very bias view.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple