“Very good beefs”

Ranked #108 of 633 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tokyo Skipjack is a Japanese themed steak & grill restaurant with a fascination concept of east meets west food & beverage, located at the famous "Eat-Street" Seminyak, Jl kayu Cendana No.1, Bali. The concept was born with a simple reason, they believe that good food should be accessible to all people and they want to share happiness through good and real food. By adapting the brand development in implementing the business model; differentiation, relevance, esteem & knowledge, Tokyo Skipjack becoming the talk of the town steak place. And to keep the flame burning, Tokyo Skipjack created a unique brand energy, which is a powerful competitive advantage through sharing, engaging & collaborating by continuing to create innovative ideas for customers.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The beef was very good. A beef tenderloin and a big beer price was in total 13,75 € (220 000 rp). Very recommendable.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Been craving for dinner and find this cozy place, recommend by friend, ordering sirloin steak, delightful taste, perfect touch in your mouth, def will come again, and adding place as listed dinner place

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I had the chicken and veggies, the chicken was cooked,perfectly, was moist and soft, and Very flavoursome, the greens served with it were,to die for, I could have eaten just them again and again
Husband has the steak and herb mash potato, he,LOVEd the mash, and the steak was soft and juicy, but a bit sinewy
Staff were good
Prices were ok

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner after reading so many good reviews.

All I can say is it was one of the worst steak houses I have ever been to.

I had ordered my wine 3 times as they kept on coming back saying they were out of the varieties I asked for, then ended having to have a beer.
Now onto the food, I ordered the 500g Striploin (which turned out to be a T-bone not a Striploin!) and my wife had the 200g Tenderloin. Both steaks were ordered medium rare and came out so under cooked that im amazed the chef even let them leave the kitchen!

When I sent mine back it returned to the table well done with in 2 minutes. I can only assume it found its way to the microwave as it was as tough as boot leather when it returned.
My wife didn't even bother returning her's after she saw the quality of what came back on my plate.
We ended not eating our meals (which we still had to pay for!) and going across the road and having dinner at The Bali Bakery which I highly recommend.

For $750,000 rupiah ($75AUD) for 2 steaks and a couple of beers is a complete rip off when the quality of the food is so below par. The chef's in this restaurant should be ashamed of themselves.

Do yourself a favour and steer clear of this steak house.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Overdue review, we came here with an open mind and a hunger for steak. Location was good with a view of the hustle and bustle down below. We gave the USDA and NZ steaks a go and to my surprise both was well seasoned and tasty, though by a minor margin the NZ steak was better with more character and depth. All went down with a bottle of red wine. Worth a visit