“Tick this one off your bucket list”

Bali Bike Hire - Pedal Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Nadi, Fiji
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tick this one off your bucket list”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

“An unforgettable experience, a must DO, the best tour in Bali by far!”
If you have two legs and a heartbeat give it a go!
This was the most memorable adventure stepping outside my comfort zone. Not being a big bike rider, this was the perfect way to experience seeing the authentic Bali culture and scenery.
Pedal Bali bike tours was the perfect blend of leisurely pace and concentrated sight-seeing, swimming, diving and snorkelling. We got to experience and learn far more in those 5 days than we would have, wandering aimlessly around the shops of Kuta
A good time was had by all, and this is what I took away from it: --All of us could ride at our own pace. I wasn’t "locked in" or felt I had to keep up with the fast riders. I did not have to plan every day's trail/ route. I did not have to carry medical supplies, food or water, did not need to know "emergency" words in a foreign language, the support car was always not far behind. I did not have to plan our lunch stops. I did not have to plan where we would have dinner. I did not have to decide which hotel was best. All done! But not locked in. If I chose something else that was ok too. …………. How good is that!
The scenery and the views were spectacular. We cycled past the rice fields, stopping to talk to some of the farmers and shop keepers, all laughing and waving at us. My girls loved it because all the little children from the villages we passed came out to shout ‘hello’ to them. We got to see village life, with people doing their washing in the rivers, making fires, making offerings/sacrifices to the Hindu Gods. And plenty of monkeys. All the different smells. Locals drying spices and tobacco on the road side. Taking it all in this way you can only experience it by doing a bike ride like this.
Well done Guys! You are AMAZING!....Thank you for the WONDERFUL memories !
Highly recommended………. 5 stars!
Liana Wynyard

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Liana W
Lukies21, Owner at Bali Bike Hire - Pedal Bali, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Ketut and I just wanted to sat thankyou for taking the time to give us Bali Bike Hire- Pedal Bali Tours a review , with being both a new business and new to Tripadvisor we really appreciate your review and glad that you enjoyed your hire experience with us. Cheers Linda and Ketut.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Serenity through the Hills....”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

After being picked up from our hotel, we were driven to Kintamani, where we had Brekkie overlooking the Volcano. Then onto our bikes for the ride. In all I think I pedalled for about ten mins total, as it's a downhill ride all the way. Through the back roads, and villages. Some of the most beautiful scenery you'll see. Then stopped at a rice field where there was a Rest in the middle of it where we had the most scrumpchous lunch. Our Guide Gede was very informative, and never rushed us at all. Only a small complaint. Need to keep bikes maintained a bit better as mine had a few issues....

Visited June 2014
1 Thank mark-mel69
Lukies21, Owner at Bali Bike Hire - Pedal Bali, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
I have done this tour myself a number of times and it is brilliant, it so nice to see Bali slowly using a different mode of transport where you can really take in the village life, the sights the smells and sometimes if you are with the right company you get invited into a village compound to see how they go about their daily life, but when the bikes are not so good and well kept its a bit of a shame , when the gears don't change or worse they slip and you have not idea what gear you are in it can put a bit of a damper on the whole day. Which one of the things Bali Bike hire uses as it's point of difference ...is keeps log books on each and every bike , we clean them and maintain them after every hire , we are a new business in Bali and we hire bikes for commuting between villas and just cruising around, we also have daily rides leaving from our office in Kerobokan and soon we will have our Pedal Bali tours which are 3-4 day cycling trips around the island . I think you may of given a review on the wrong company as we do not have any tours from Kintamani yet and we only started the business in April 2014 all of our Mountain bikes and city cruisers are brand new...half of them has not even been ridden yet. Ketut my partner has put together some brilliant rides from 40km-70km rides which leave from our office in Kerobokan we hope one day you will join us on a ride or better still one of our 3/4 day tours where you,ll experience scenery, food service and hospitality that you described all on a well maintained bike. Cheers Linda And Ketut.
Perth, Australia
“Amazing cycling experience”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We arrived in Bali not knowing what to expect but excited at the prospect of riding around the island with a group of like minded people all looking forward to seeing Bali from a pedal power perspective. We were not disappointed, what an amazing way to see Bali, you really felt like you were seeing Bali as the locals do. Seeing sites from the "open air perspective" really changed your view of what Bali has to offer siteseers. The support we received was amazing, from the much appreciated cold water, cool drinks and chocolate bars to the "Tour d'france" style change of wheel, when I was unlucky enough to get a puncture, to the fine tuning of your bike to get that just right fit. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I had a terrific time and all the team were so helpful and friendly. Well done guys, happy to recommend your services to anyone thinking of seeing Bali in this way.

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bali Tour by Bicycle”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Myself & friends hooked up with Ketuk & Linda of Bali Bike Hire for a Bali Tour with a difference, - pedalling around the Island of the Gods.
I have holidayed Bali many times mainly around Kuta/Tuban area, but when this opportunity arose to cycle around the island, I was mesmerised at what I witnessed.
This particular tour cycled us through the top and show-casing us Bali of old with quieter tourist destinations. We even had organised snorkelling at Menjangan Island which is a must highlight and don't forget to have all those freshly squeezed juices that are delish and sooo cheap! You certainly see and meet the locals of the regions.
Whatever tour you choose or organise, I am sure Bali Bike Hire can assist you with your pedalling enquiries or tour.
Get outa Kuta and see the real Bali!