Spent 2 weeks in a 3 bedroom villa in January.
Good- service and friendliness of staff. Bent over backwards to make amends and ensure the problems we encountered were rectified. Breakfast was great. Spa was great. Pool in our last villa was magnificent.
Bad- we changed villas 3 times in 6 days. First villa backed onto maintenance area and noise and fumes of machinery being used were overpowering. 2nd villa had the villa opposite undergo extensive renovations. Lounge was infested with spiders. Men working on roof from 7:00am to 6:00pm. One of our party could not use her outdoor bathroom or toilet because the men had full view of her there. Furniture stained and run down to some extent.
Ugly- cost does not justify what was offered, there are better locations - you needed transport to go anywhere and there are villas at equal or better levels of quality at lower prices.
Tip - be aware of the double lock (lock activated from inside and another on outside of the door) You can be locked in or out depending on which lock is activated. We found ourselves in this situation. Difficult for groups of friends who are not always doing everything together.
The GM and team are working hard to fix some of these issues. We appreciated their willingness to offer amends through free transport, spa sessions and upgrading to a 5 bedroom villa with an almost Olympic sized pool. Will be a better property in the next 6-12 months when upgrades completed. Thought needs to be given to occupancy of villas where renovations are being done, especially at the high end rates that are charged and high level of competition in Seminyak from other properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Peppers Seminyak Bali