Very nice resort in the quiet part of Seminyak. The mian road is about 0.5 km away and there are some nice bars and restaurants there. The hotel is very nice and the accommodation is very comfortable. There was a separate bedroom and living area/kitchen and a private pool. The breakfast is really nice, staff are friendly and they provide free pick up and drop off to rooms from the reception area. Recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali