This would have to be one of the best places to stay in Bali.
We booked for 2 nights and stayed for a week.
Not much to say but we will be back.
Rooms were fantastic with big bathrooms and a nice big tub.
Private pool for us three was great, pool was massive!!!
Breakfast is delivered everyday unless you wanted to walk down to restaurant.
Eat it straight away as it gets to you warm and goes cold quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Seminyak is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Denpasar International Airport on the southwest coast of Bali. The area's famous sunsets and golden beaches are within walking distance as are Bali's most popular bars, cafes and restaurants. Spacious and private accommodation ideal for families and intimate groups, allows you the luxury of being self-contained, but with the services and facilities of a Peppers hotel on call 24 hours a day. Each villa has a private swimming pool and open-air living and dining spaces. All are elegantly furnished, opening out to the beautiful tropical gardens and large poolside Bale traditional Balinese pavilion. Peppers Seminyak offers guests tropical gardens, lotus ponds, Bale overlooking the 35 metre rock pool and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentosa Private Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Sentosa Private Villas And Spa
- Peppers Seminyak Bali