Bali Island Villas & Spa
US$94
US$75
Good 3.5/5
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
Very Good 4/5
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$651
US$561
Excellent 5/5
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
US$417
US$319
Great 4.5/5
The One Boutique Villa(Seminyak)
US$308
US$217
Excellent 5/5
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$279
Great 4.5/5
The Kunja Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$573
Travelocity
US$225
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
All reviewspotato headprivate poolrooftop areafree soft drinksour honeymoonseminyak areafull kitchenbeach clubfiltered waterday beddaily breakfastself containedw hotellarge bedroomcome homeperfect locationshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2011

5th visit to Bali Island Villas just as good this time as the first. Have stayed in much newer villas that are not as well maintained as these. Even though they are only one bedroom they are very spacious huge bathroom and great daybed up top that gets the breeze. The staff are fantastic especially Mr Praba and Mr Anto. The villas are totally private and ideal for those after quiet time but only a walk away from the action. The limousine service invaluable especially if stuck in rainstorm, ring and they come and get. Can't recommend these villas highly enough

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DELBRIDGES
Reviewed 14 May 2011

Getting the right accommodation and location was important for us as we wanted pure relaxation, comfort and privacy. The villas (No. 6) were very spacious, comfortable and self-contained with a large private pool, Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom and full kitchen, including a water cooler. The Villa provided a small selection books, useful magazines and DVDs. It was extremely comfortable therefore we struggled sometimes to even leave the Villa and see the remainder of the Island. The location for us was perfect, not far from the beach (however the private pool was 100% better), restaurants, boutique shops, Mini mart, ATM, hairdresser and Bali Islands Massage centre all within walking distance. Breakfast was ordered the day prior and delivered to your room at your selected timeslot. The menu was plentiful, however a couple of times not that hot but easily fixed utilizing the microwave provided. Complimentary transport from your Villa to Seminyak area, Kuta and restaurants was sensational and extremely efficient in terms of pick up etc. Staff were friendly, extremely helpful and prompt with any adhoc requirements that were requested. The gym was a little disappointing (no air-conditioning), but we decided that walking along the beach was just as good, if not better each morning! I highly recommend a stay at the Villas and will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MandJohnno
Reviewed 12 May 2011

This is my fourth time in Bali and my third time staying at Bali Island Villas & Spa. Like the title, it's heaven within one villa....I wouldn't mind spending all my time indoors. The villa is self-sufficient with a modernized kitchen as well as a DVD player provided, There's also a variety of DVDs and music CDs available. I remember spending one evening having 'Cuts Like a Knife' on repeat lol.

The staff are all friendly and always seen with smiles on their faces. In fact, some of them have become close friends of mine! They are quick to cater to our needs no matter what time of the day it is. Special mention should go out to my favourite butler, Mr. Praba who is very professional and funny at the same time! And Mr. Agus is also one who is helpful and thanks to him, I brought excellent coffee back to Singapore at a cheap price!

Java Jive is the daily complimentary breakfast venue. The French toast with strawberry and honey is amazingly delicious! Had the chance to be there for the grand opening and it was a big insight into the Bali culture just watching the ceremony. Thanks for allowing me to take pics! Biku which is just 2 minutes walk away is another spot for excellent afternoon tea. Their Soto Ayam is a must-have!

Mogil, an Australian-based leather/clothes/shoes/accessories shop is right next to Biku. Lotsa fantastic pieces. Have a look when you are there!

Room Tip: Villa 2 had no jacuzzi before. Not sure about now.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank MissySkid
Reviewed 5 May 2011

this truely is a quiet romantice place to stay.
if you want to treat you and your partner to a truely romatic holiday then may i suggest you stay here.
the bali island is very quiet and for some a little too far away from the action but once you know your way around then its not bad. i would suggest that when going into the main seminyak , kuta area you either use the free transport provided by the hotel or walk along the beach .
i think that people forget what they go to bali for and that is to relax and that is just what you do here.
the staff cant do enough for you and they are more than willing to suggest places to go and see and eat if you ask.
i have been to bali ten times and as i said i go there for a holiday so i dont winge about phone reception internet connection all i want is to be treated like im the most important person in the hotel and a spotlessly clean room and that what i got here .
i would, no sorry i am going back and would recommend this hotel to any couple that want just time with each other .

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ados067
Reviewed 29 April 2011

I stay there for 2 nights stay. what I love from their room is the kitchen and the swimming pool.

the internet connection was slow, and they cant catch a signal for mobile at all. so I need to put my mobile outside the room for catching signal. the lazy butler told me and my partner, the minibar is free of charge only the alcohol is free, i even say it and asked again for 3 times to confirm. he says yes.

I was thinking, its weird, when soda water should be more expensive than bintang beer. but he already confirm it, so I clear the mini bar, and give it to my local assistant. believe me they charged me during my check out. charged everything. of course I fight for it and I still doesnt want to pay, till my partner asked me "did they know we book through the media partner?" the suddenly they turn out to be so nice. and let us checked out. None of the staffs was friendly here, the security look at us as if we're invisible. and dont even bother with what we need. may be because they dont expect a local to stay here?

breakfast is the most horrible I ever tasted, it was so stingy and so little, overcooked, over vinegar, burnt bread. the nearby cake shops even serve better than this place. I mean how could someone be full with 2sunny side up? for the rate given it wasnt cheap.
and they offer almost the same rate as samaya, I'd rather add a little bit and has a better breakfast in samaya.

no no no if you're local.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple