My wife and I stayed for 3 nights and we were most impressed by the friendly staff at Bali Island Villas and Spa. They were all very accommodating, helpful and warm. Without any extra charge, the staff were more than happy to drop us off at places like Ku De Ta and Seminyak Square. The location of the villa was also a big plus, as great chill-out places like Potato Head was within walking distance. We also thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast and the private pool. The Wi-fi worked perfectly well in our room. Perhaps the only negative point was the on-going construction behind the villas, which meant there was some noise and workers walking by, making the area less private. On the whole, however, it was a great experience and a place I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Island Villas & Spa, located within the vibrant pulse of Seminyak, is a private complex of 10 self-contained luxury villas. Although very much a part of Bali’s most cosmopolitan district, the villas remain a calming niche ideal for a relaxing break.While deviating architecturally from what is considered typically Balinese, the villas still feature plenty of elements that reflect local culture. Bali Island Villas & Spa respect the natural surroundings in a concept that has evolved to embrace the future.Each villa makes a daring statement through colour and aesthetic design to create an atmosphere that meets the expectations of the modern traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bali Island Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Island Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Island Villas And Spa
- Bali Island Hotel
- Bali Island Villas & Spa Seminyak