Bali Island Villas & Spa
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$122
US$461
US$375
Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
Bhavana Private Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$140
Pradha Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$162
Agoda.com
Villa Kresna Boutique Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$470
US$324
US$243
TripAdvisor
All reviewspotato headprivate poolrooftop areafree soft drinksour honeymoonseminyak areafull kitchenbeach clubfiltered waterday beddaily breakfastself containedw hotellarge bedroomcome homeperfect locationshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Location is very good, villa is tidy and clean same as pics. Breakfast has limited options. Hotel entrance needs to be more obvious. Pool is nice and has a special private atmosphere. Had a wonderful never to be forgotten honeymoon.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Htsh
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Thank you, Bali Island Villas and Spa for a wonderful first time experience in Bali. This was our first visit to Bali and with the awesome service starting from the pickup at the airport to our stay in the villa to our airport dropoff:
very friendly staff, attentive service, quick turnarounds when servicing the villas, clean private 8-9m pool, the kids club within 30 metres, a laundry service (though one is also inhouse) and Potato Head next door, top class quality inhouse massage, boutique clothes shopping which made my wife very happy, pub and restaurants a very short walk away (The Deck and Biku), it just made our time there so relaxing that my wife had decided to make Bali and Bali island villas our yearly pilgrimage. We stayed in Villa 6 of 10 for 8 nights.
One very important point for all who read this is that even when I made the mistake of going to a dodgy quick handed money changer to change money (and yes, I did count the money before i left and somehow still came up short), the butler from the villas immediately drove me back to the "crime scene" and demanded that the right money was exchanged. Thanks, Nyoman! Nyoman then drove me to an authorized money changer and the exchange rates there was just as good! Btw I would also recommend a burger place a very short walk from the money exchanger. Very nice burgers!
The only improvements that I can suggest would be the breakfast (though the nasi and mi goreng - fried rice and fried noodles are worth trying. Pancakes are ok also) which are ok without being fantastic. The punctuality of the service though is fantastic.
We will be back again soon!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Thank you Bali Island Villas and Spa! Your customer service was really awesome! Bali Island Villas & Spa provides complimentary airport transfer service, complimentary breakfast and also complimentary drop off around Seminyak areas. The location is perfect as it is just right beside Potato Head Beach Club & Seminyak Beach. Also, it is only 15 minutes away from Legian Beach! My boyfriend & I were staying in Villa no.8 which was really clean and well maintained, no fixing or touch up needed! However, one should remember to close the door at all times as there are mosquitoes around the pool area. Complimentary refreshments such as coke, fanta and sprite were refilled in our fridge daily too!

What I love most about the spacious villa was the lap pool, jacuzzi (bathroom), daily refreshments & sun deck. Also, the service provided by the staff was really GOOD! Would recommend couples to stay in this private villa, *thumbs up*!

- Was there during August

Room Tip: Villa 8! Private & quiet, best for couples!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

While Bali Island Villas and Spa offers an airport car service, we opted to use a taxi to make our way to the property from the airport. Bali has numerous taxi companies, but Blue Bird was recommended as the best company to take since they use a meter and offer the most above board service. Unfortunately Blue Bird does not pick up at the airport taxi queue, we had to exit the airport and flag one down on the street a few hundred meters away.

Our taxi driver had a little difficulty with the location of the property, but letting him know it was next door to Potato Head made it easier. We arrived to Bali Island Villas and Spa in Seminyak and were quickly greeted by the staff and escorted to our private villa where we would undertake the check in process. Bali Island Villas is an intimate property featuring ten villas (we had number 5) that come equipped with personal butler service. We booked this property specifically to provide some extra pampering after spending our previous week in Australia camping in the outback.

Upon entering our villa and taking in the sprawling kitchen, living room, bedroom and backyard with pool we were speechless. The website did not do the property justice, it was even more spectacular in person. In addition to the spacious villa, the level of service from the staff was outstanding.

We enjoyed our spacious and private villa to the maximum. On one rainy afternoon when we didn’t feel like leaving the villa, our Butler offered to go pick up some of the local famous suckling pig so we could enjoy it poolside. This level of service was well beyond what we expected from the staff.

We used the laundry service offered by the hotel during our stay and found their prices reasonable and their service prompt and effective.

We used the driver service arranged by the hotel for a one-day tour of the surrounding area. Despite a rainy downpour, our guide had us busy exploring the Batik processing plant, coffee plantation, Ubud Monkey Forest, Tana Lot Temple and Tegalang Rice Terraces until well into the evening.

In addition to the local attractions around the property like Potato Head, we stumbled across a charming little place called Biku right down the street from the property for a traditional Indonesian meal and tea service.

Our experience at Bali Island Villas and Spa in Seminyak was perfect from start to finish.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nadia A
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I was very impressed with Bali Island Villas & Spa, the Villa was beautiful and extremely spacious! The location was perfect, right next door to Potato Head Beach Club. The Breakfast was lovely and I enjoyed the convenience of having it brought into the Villa each morning. The service was great, very lovely staff. They went out of their way for us, they didn't have any cots left for my little one so they actually went out and bought a brand new one! I stayed here with my partner and my 16 month old daughter at the time, it felt very safe - don't worry about the pool if you have little ones, the doors all lock-up so there is no danger here. Only one thing is I think the kettles need replacing, I think it may have just been a little old but when I tried to boil water for my daughters bottles the water would always have some kind of residue in it like dirt. No matter how many times I washed the kettle this would happen. This is a miniscule detail and I would normally never say anything but I know the hotels check these reviews so hopefully they will see this and just buy some new kettles :). Having just said that they did have a big canister of filtered water in the room which worked fine as a substitute for my bub but people with younger babies will need to boil it. Overall a great stay - Thank you Bali Island Villas & Spa!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family