The room was amazing after first walking in.
The AirCon though was abit to be desired, if we had it going in the room it would turn off after 15 mins and stay off, if it was in the lounge though it was fine and would stay on continuously.
The pool was amazing, the staff were wonderful.
We left the room's umbrella at a spa in Legian and said we will go to collect it and they said no need as it is getting their name out there.
The spa was also good, you get 30% off for staying at the place however they then add 21% tax on top so really it is only 9% you get discounted.
Apart from that my sister and i had a great stay and can't wait to come back again next year.
Thanks for making it amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Island Villas & Spa, located within the vibrant pulse of Seminyak, is a private complex of 10 self-contained luxury villas. Although very much a part of Bali’s most cosmopolitan district, the villas remain a calming niche ideal for a relaxing break.While deviating architecturally from what is considered typically Balinese, the villas still feature plenty of elements that reflect local culture. Bali Island Villas & Spa respect the natural surroundings in a concept that has evolved to embrace the future.Each villa makes a daring statement through colour and aesthetic design to create an atmosphere that meets the expectations of the modern traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bali Island Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Island Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Island Villas And Spa
- Bali Island Hotel
- Bali Island Villas & Spa Seminyak