“Privacy, Service and Location”

Bali Island Villas & Spa
Ranked #55 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 16 February 2014

If you're looking for privacy, great service and brilliant location this place definitely fits the bill.

The private pool is just a good size for my wife and I and it is very secluded from other villas and prying eyes (if there are any)

The service is excellent and they did go out of their way to please us. Wanted to rent a motorbike for a day and they brought a rental bike company person to the villa but the guy that came was very rude. The staff cancelled on that booking and arranged another rental company and handled all the booking themselves. All I had to do was pay for rental.

The place is showing its age but it is still well maintained. If you're not expecting spotless and brand new furnishings then you'll definitely enjoy your stay. We certainly did!!

1  Thank RonShah

Reviewed 12 February 2014

6th time to Bali, 5th time staying with Bali Island Villa! Once again, it was such a lovely stay. Love everything about the villa, I had to bring along a friend this time! David loved it as much as I did. He had a lovely birthday in Bali, thanks to the team at BIV. Thanks for the birthday surprise and the great hospitality! Just a few minutes walk to Petitenget beach and nice little hidden bar on the left of the villa called Jicama! Thank you, Anto, Praba and team! I miss you guys!

Room Tip: Order your breakfast the night before to have it delivered to you at the time you would like. Mosqui...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We had a great sweet, awesome holiday and enjoyable stay at this villa. We were shock when we first walked in to the villa as the staff has done the room open lighting, air cone & according on our request prepare dinner for us, it make us feel that like home. All the staff at this villa was very friendly and helpful in attending to our needs with warmly sweet smile. Any requested when we stay in-house, they will immediately take action & fixed/settle our needs. Not only that, room service are really excellent, Jacuzzi bathtub is great, & in-house private swimming pool is clean. We really appreciated the villa provide this type with standardized cleanliness room for us to stay. The villa are really spacious, peaceful, and the bed are comfortable. Not only that, this villa location is really good for shopping,restaurant, bar, bistro, market..ext. lovely thank you this villa provide us a nice place to stay for 6days5night.. I will recommend this villa to my friend as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brainykim
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Room was well maintained. The staff take pride pride in their job and has provide excellent service. It was very warming throughout. Great location ,surrounding areas such as Jemme and Biku is a must go place and it is within walking distance. This is my 2nd trip to Bali and I must dare say this 2nd trip has prove worthwhile. We look forward to the next trip and definitely will have the same villa stay again.

Room Tip: I took room 9 which has 2 televisions and a Jacuzzi. It is different from my friend's room which...
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Had a great and enjoyable stay at this villa. We were very impressed when we first walked in to the villa as the staff has done the honeymoon room decoration for us.Staffs are very friendly and helpful in attending to our needs. Although the building seems a bit old, cleanliness, pool and room service are excellent. Jacuzzi bathtub is great. The rooms are spacious and the bed are comfortable.Spent our memorable honeymoon here thanks to the staff. The location is fantastic, situated right next to potato head. Overall it was a pleasant stay, and I would recommend to others!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I just return from Bali with my Family & my son & 2 grand daughter. As a repeat client we book 2 unit of the one bedroom pool villa.
This time we had a barbecue in the villa with my family of 6 Adults & 2 children. The food was excellent we had fish, prawns, squid, beef, crabs, fish & potato and many other items. They also provided us with flow of soft drinks & beer. We really enjoy our self we did nothing because they cook and served us, they of us really took care of us. I would strongly recommended that if you happen to stay their try their BBQ it only cost us $80 per person for the adults only.

The children enjoy themselves especially the pool.

We also visited the Potato Head just next door and it was so convenient.

We visit Bali very often about 4 times a year and hope to return again in August or September.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William S
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I wish I had read the Poor & Terrible reviews on Trip Advisor before staying here as they very much match our experience.

The villa was dirty and very run down.

I asked them to make sure they cleaned our bathroom properly on our second day and when we returned it was still dirty and all they had done was replace the towels. The wooden deck was broken and dangerous, the shelf in the fridge was broken, the pool had green slim in it, the drinking glasses were dirty, the pool furniture was broken and rusty and the spa bath didn't even work! To top it off we were at the very end of the property next to a massive construction site on which workmen were drilling at 2am in the morning. We complained and checked out & moved to The Amala for the last night which was absolutely stunning and even a bit cheaper. We were refunded our last night's accommodation. I am not a fussy traveller, this is the first time I have ever checked out of a hotel.

The only good thing about this place was the location, it's very central to Seminyak and next to the Potato Head Beach club.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple