I stayed at Bali Island Villas with my boyfriend in January (more than 6 months ago!) However, I still have vivid memories of how much we enjoyed ourselves at the property, the Taman Merah Spa, the extremely attentive staff as well as the food there :)
The villa was huge for 2 but extremely cozy, and it felt like home! The pool was great, and I like the fact that there were DVDs in the living area - when it was raining, we could just laze around and watch some shows. The breakfast was great too, do try the Nasi Goreng as well as the Mee Goreng! We also loved the Balinese coffee - great aroma!
I was really amazed by the service of the staff - they were all so nice and approachable, and extremely helpful too! They gave us suggestions on planning our itinerary, and were always smiley, making our days extra cheery! There was once we lost our way walking around in Seminyak.. and it just so happened that the butler passed by us, and he actually saw us and stopped to pick us up! Also, when we wanted some suggestions on places to head for dinner, the butler fetched us from one restaurant to another until we were satisfied with the place, dropped us there, and returned to pick us 2 hours later. They were always punctual for the pickup, just as they promised.
Overall, we thought that food in Bali weren't superb - we tried a couple of restaurants. The dinner we had in our villa (room service) was definitely better, and very affordable as well.
Thank you Bali Island Villas, for the wonderful time spent in Seminyalk, Bali. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Island Villas & Spa, located within the vibrant pulse of Seminyak, is a private complex of 10 self-contained luxury villas. Although very much a part of Bali’s most cosmopolitan district, the villas remain a calming niche ideal for a relaxing break.While deviating architecturally from what is considered typically Balinese, the villas still feature plenty of elements that reflect local culture. Bali Island Villas & Spa respect the natural surroundings in a concept that has evolved to embrace the future.Each villa makes a daring statement through colour and aesthetic design to create an atmosphere that meets the expectations of the modern traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Island Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Island Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Island Villas And Spa
- Bali Island Hotel
- Bali Island Villas & Spa Seminyak