After doing alot of research into accommodation in bali, we chose Bali Island Villas because we wanted our own private pool and all the reviews were positive.
We took our 10month old son along with us and I was a bit weary that he would wake up the neighbours with his shrieking, but to my suprise, there were no complaints and we couldn't hear other ppl in their villas. The location of the villas is well within reach of the restaurants and funky bars. The best thing about the villas is that it is protected by the mosquitos, I was very worried about the travel alerts (dengue fever, malaria etcc...) especially with a baby. Most villas I came across from my research, were open plan and the living area is open with no windows. The bedroom is the only room with aircon but everywhere else is pretty much outdoors. Not like the Bali Island Villas and Spa, it protected us from the mosquitos without ruining the view of the lap pool. My baby enjoyed the pool so much he didn't want to get out.
The service was second to none! Everytime we arrived at the villa, we were greeted by the reception staff, they actually came out to open our car door. The villa is very clean and spotless, as my baby crawls I am a bit pedantic about how clean the floor is. Room service was amazing, they would set up the dinner/breakfast on the table rather than just leave it on the tray. The cafe was great for a real indonesian coffee/latte. This is definately a place for families, the staff members (Anto) were great with my son and they all entertained him. Bali Island Villas and Spa is the place to be! We will definately be staying there everytime we travel back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Island Villas & Spa, located within the vibrant pulse of Seminyak, is a private complex of 10 self-contained luxury villas. Although very much a part of Bali’s most cosmopolitan district, the villas remain a calming niche ideal for a relaxing break.While deviating architecturally from what is considered typically Balinese, the villas still feature plenty of elements that reflect local culture. Bali Island Villas & Spa respect the natural surroundings in a concept that has evolved to embrace the future.Each villa makes a daring statement through colour and aesthetic design to create an atmosphere that meets the expectations of the modern traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Island Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Island Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Island Villas And Spa
- Bali Island Hotel
- Bali Island Villas & Spa Seminyak