“Wonderful choice for your Bali holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 84 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Any
Ouseboy
Melbourne Australia
“Wonderful choice for your Bali holiday”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We loved Rumi Villas last time and the love affair continues. We stayed in the 2 bedroom Villa Nyaman. The villa is immaculate with a pool at your doorstep and lovely gardens. The absolute best part of the experience was the attention and care provided to us by Nana. Her smile is wonderful and her cooking is divine. We all agreed she makes the best Nasi Goreng we have ever tasted, and we have tasted many!!

This time travelled with my 76 year old parents, the location, facilities and Nana made it a wonderful experience for all. Another bonus is the Villa is an easy walk to eat street! So the restaurant options are endless. Until next time!!!

Rooms Service
Bowdy2
Townsville, Australia
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 28 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the 2 bedroom villa with my daughter and son in law for eight days. The villa is comfortable and very relaxing after the busy streets of Bali.The pool was a welcome place to cool down after being out each day.What made our stay perfect was the attention of our maid Nana every day she cooked breakfast made beds swept and cleared the laundry basket and the clean clothes were delivered back to us in the afternoon nothing was too much trouble and we looked forward to her big smile each day. The location of the villa was very quiet but only a short walk to the shops and restaurants. I have no hesitation in recommending this villa.

Value Cleanliness
SwaneyDee
“Quiet getaway from the hustle and bustle. Needs some work.”
Reviewed 10 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

From the transport organised by Mike (with a baby seat) where we were welcomed by Ida who drove us to Rumi Villas. We were then welcomed by Wayan at our villa Nyaman. I was a bit concerned by the dirt carpark as most of the villas in Seminyak have a more attractive entrances. That said the walkway up next to the villas was green and lush with fantastic timber doors into the villa. The villa itself is very rustic but clean with a very welcoming pool. The 2 bedrooms are on seperate level which is perfect if you were sharing with another couple.

I can't speak highly enough of Wayan who during our stay cooked banana pancakes made juices and smoothies for breakfast then was happy to make lunch too when we had Mee Goreng, Rendang curry and satays. For an extra charge she stayed back and cooked dinner for us and our friends who were also staying in Seminyak. She also booked restuarants for us and booked transport for day trips. Everyone who meets Wayan wants her to come home with them!!!

We were interested to see the 4 bedroom villa which was much more polished and in better condition.

The staff couldn't be more accommodating and the food cooked is better than any restaurant!!!!

Only a short walk to all the shops was definately a bonus but the cobbled lanes were tough work with a pram.

Loricwrig...
“Best week ever!”
Reviewed 10 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My first time staying at Rumi villas and I highly recommend it!! The BEST location in Seminyak! A short walk to the Champagne bar and La Fovella. Staff were amazing. Our maid Nana was unbelievable!!! She was so sweet and catered to our every need!! Good privacy and fabulous days around pool. 2 bedrooms was perfect for 4 girls. I would stay there again anytime!!!

ChilternS...
Sydney
“Another great stay at Rumi”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I love going back to Bali and the Rumi Villas are perfect. 4 girlfriends in a 2 bedroom villa. The best location with easy walking to so many great restaurants and bars, not to mention massages daily! You just can't beat this location. Breakfast and lunch cooked for us daily and easy access to a driver for great day trips, what more could you ask for! Oh and the maid will even do your washing. Having the privacy of your own pool is a bonus. This is the third time that I have stayed there and I can't wait for the fourth!

Value Location
Suzy P
Melbourne, Australia
“Disappointing. No privacy”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first stay in a villa in Bali and have not reviewed it until now due to " villa inexperience ". Now I have stayed in a few villas in Bali I feel qualified to comment.
We travelled with another couple, all in our 60's.
The location is very good, quiet and within walking distance to many good restaurants and the main road and Coco' s , the supermarket. The beach is too far away to walk to.
The maids were friendly, as too the security staff.
We stayed at Rumi Villas for seven nights, staying in 3 different villas due to Mike shuffling his guests. We were told this would not be an inconvenience for us, but it was. I would not stay anywhere under these conditions again.
We did not receive the number of massages we were entitled to under our deal.
The villas are comfortable but definately not luxury. Broken tiles in the pool, no hot water in one villa, no toiletries supplied and the kitchen facilities old. Poor internet connection.
There was no clothes rack to hang our pool towels or any washing that we did. I do travel with a clothes line and pegs, which was essential here.
Privacy issues:
There are very steep stairs leading to the upstairs bedroom where my husband and I slept and coming off this room was a balcony where the maid dried the washing. So she would have to come upstairs to do the washing and then walk through our bedroom to hang it out.
The maid was on site through the day, so you really did not have the villa to yourself. Breakfast was cooked for us, but it would be far cheaper to go buy the provisions yourself and cook it yourself.
On our last day workmen arrived early to put up the pool fence ready for the next guests coming in who had children. Again an intrusion of our personal space, especially with four workers, and we were not able to use the pool for a last swim.
We are all grandparents and would not recommend anyone staying there with young children. The fence is not safe and rickety.

Location Cleanliness
Ines I
Melbourne, Australia
“Relaxing and Peaceful!”
Reviewed 19 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Just returned from our stay at Rumi Villas. I was in the 2 bedroom Villa Mimpi with my family and just loved it! The villas come with a maid and "Wayan" was just gorgeous!
I recommend that you ask for her! She maid a beautiful breakfast every day and no request was an issue.
A short walk to the main strip in Seminyak where all the shops and restaurants are.

Location Cleanliness
Your age range 35-49
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing