“Pamper me some more …...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living area
Living area looking out towards the pool
Living area
Living room towards dining room
Dining
Kitchen to dining
Dining with stairs to first floor
Dining
Kitchen
Kitchen
En-suite bathroom
En-suite bathroom with separate bath & shower
Bedroom main villa
Bedroom main villa with separate dressing room
Day beds in 3 suites 2m x 1m
En-suite bathroom main villa
Separate bath & shower
Balcony main villa looking towards annex
Main Pavillion from diving board
Looking from annex to main villa
Ground floor bedroom, annex
Ground floor bedroom with separate dressing room
En-suite bathroom ground floor annex
5th bedroom, day room with full air conditioning
Day room/5th bedroom
Annex garden
Diving board
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
scottigon...
Sydney, Australia
“Pamper me some more …...”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

We stayed here in March last year and I have just rebooked for for March next year.. This is a great villa right in the heart of seminyak , yet when you are at home ( and the staff make you feel like you are at home every minute of your stay) you could be a world away..

A decent size pool with the bonus of a diving board at one end .. who doesn't like to show off their diving form after a few glasses of bubbles.

Suffice to say that this was an adult holiday and a very enjoyable one at that. With the Bintang Supermarket just a few mins walk it was easy to keep the fridge and pantry well stocked. We were there at Nypi and so we had the most glorious day in where the staff cooked us a traditional Balinese meal , which was very special..

In fact the staff are there for you for almost anything , they even ironed my shirts before I went out , my dear departed mum would have loved that.

The bedrooms are beautifully appointed and the showers to die for. The kitchen is very well appointed and a basic supply of stables already available.

The living room had a good work out as did the pool which you can enter and exit living room or sit at the underwater stools in kitchen .. (the kids will be lined up there I am sure )

I can't wait to get back and see Made and the staff .

Stay tuned for another glowing review after our next visit , this time with the kids.

I hear that the road outside the villa is completed which was my only negative but now I have none.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and access to shopping
Liked least: The fact we had to leave
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sydney Australia
Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

People with disabilities
Newcastle
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Julian S
Newcastle, Australia
“Lovely villa in Seminyak”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We have just come back from a wonderful stay at Villa Annecy. We loved the villa it was a wonderful sanctuary in busy Seminyak. The villa far exceeded our expectations , it was well appointed with fabulous dining living area which easily accommodated 9 of us. The pool and garden are was beautiful. The bedrooms were huge with lovely big bathrooms. The staff were lovely but not intrusive, and would help you any requests. Location was great - very close to shops and an interesting 10 min walk to the beach. The lane outside the villa was in the process of being paved which made it a lot better for access. This was our first stay in a villa and we were very happy with our choice. Booking was easy and the owners were extremely helpful to deal with. I would definitely recommend the villa it was lovely, homely and exceptionally good value for money.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great villa
Liked least: The noise of villa next door being built
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing