“Loved every minute !”
other traveller has booked this property
General view General view
Dining area
Dining area
Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 64 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Any
cmsoady
Brisbane, Australia
“Loved every minute !”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We stay in a One Bedroom Pool Villa and it was amazing. It was very clean and tidy and very spacious. We loved having our own private pool. The villas’ are in a great location and the staff are very friendly.

Mark W
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“All hotels should be like this!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Thank you so much for a wonderful holiday. Your staff could not do enough to help us enjoy our stay. The villa and restaurant/bar were first rate. If there were any little problems they were resolved almost before we put the phone down. The excellent reception staff booked restaurants and trips even researching excursions for us. Not only did the hotel offer free wi fi they even supplied a lap top to use it. We were delighted and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. I really hope we can return here in the future. Thank you.

alanoasis
Isle Of Wight
“Paridise”
Reviewed 17 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We phoned villa Jeramie from another villa that we were dissatisfied with, the response was fantastic, a car was sent and we booked into a Royal Villa. We travel to Bali twice per year staying in Villas in 3 different locations and this villa was just perfect for us. The location was good, a very short walk to Bali Deli and very easy to go either to Kuta or Seminyak. The quality of the villa was outstanding as was the service from all the staff. We just felt that everything was so perfect, the Spa is so clean and well managed that we had two treatments there. We loved the breakfast which we chose to have in the restaurant, every day we had a great choice. The villa, oh the villa just outstanding, there was not one thing that we would change. We have booked up again for our October visit and cannot wait. I wish to thank all the staff for their good service.

Travelling group: Business
Foojihoe
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“Fantastic honeymoon”
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We won an auction bid to stay here for 3 days/2 nights at the KL Wedding fair last september, we paid RM 850 for this supposedly stay that is worth more than 1000 USD, we were not sure what to expect, and we are definitely glad we followed our impulse to bid the highest for this. It is worth every cent, as we get our own private villa, very very comfortable, treated like King and Queen,
excellent pool, great food, and very comfortable bed, oh it was just heavenly.

bpk77
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Villa, Perfect Location”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This was my 3rd trip to Bali in 12 months and I normally stay at a sister location but they were fully booked and I decided to try Villa Jerami.

I am so glad that I did. The other location is smaller and more intimate, but I was very impressed with Jerami and will definitely stay here again. I stayed in a Royal Villa and it was large and well appointed. The private pool was immaculately maintained as were the gardens and all living areas.

The layout and gardens in the general complex are sublime, feels much more like a five star resort with all villas hidden away behind high walls that offer a really private setting and you feel like you are the only one staying there.

The onsite restaurant is handy for a quick, cheap meal with tasty but limited menu options. Daily breakfast delivered and prepared in your villa is a real treat. Choose your time and the rest is taken care of. The attached day spa is wonderful and up to the high standard of most in the area with attentive experienced staff that help you relax and unwind with lots of treatment options to select.

Its conveniently located right near Bali Deli to stock up on lots of supplies during your stay. It’s also tucked away from the busy part of Seminyak so there is no noise and you can really enjoy the facilities in private.

The staff were professional, very polite and attentive, nothing was too much trouble and would always greet you with big smiles when coming or going.

The only issue I could focus on is that the living areas are open air, while this is a great feature and adds to the tropical feel, there is no air conditioning for the living areas and found myself watching TV or reading in the air-conditioned bedroom on hot days/nights. The humidity can get a bit much.

Overall I am very impressed with this location and would happily recommend friends and family to stay here as I will book this for my next trip.

Travelling group: Solo
WorksOnly...
Perth
“Fantastic, relaxing stay. The friendliest staff in Bali!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

I spent 6 nights at Villa Jerami back in February, with my boyfriend.

We stayed in a one bedroom pool villa and we were thoroughly impressed with the accomodation. It was all of a high quality and very clean.

The pool was a perfect temperature and perfect size. Fresh beach towels were supplied every day. Two beach loungers were located next to the pool, under a shade umbrella.

The location of the hotel was good - most of the time we caught a taxi to wherever we were going. It was a short walk to Bali Deli, which was fantastic to visit and fill up the fridge with food and drinks and buy snacks - the bakery section is fantastic!

My partner went to the spa and was thoroughly impressed and their packages were a great price.

The highlight of the Villa's are the staff. Nothing was too difficult and they were incredibly friendly. While we were there, it happened to be my birthday. My boyfriend snuck out to reception while I was in the bathroom and asked if it was possible to have some flowers delivered. He was advised the flowers would not arrive in time, but they would organise a cake for me. To my surpise, a cake was delivered to the room, accompanied by 8 or so staff singing happy birthday!

I can't think of any fault with my stay at Villa Jerami.

HolsterUK...
London
“Good One”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Stayed at the Royal Villa for 2 days. Very nice villa they have there. Beautiful private pool. I got bitten by ants while resting at the pool chair. Just becareful on that. Very helpful staff as they can help you in anyway u need.

Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing