“Cozy secluded place”
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Singapore, Singapore
“Cozy secluded place”
Reviewed 24 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Went there for sinner with extended family.....elderly, mature, children and baby......the service was good, the Bebek was awesome, nice live music......

The staff was very helpful as we're celebrating birthday and anniversary there.....and managed to get all gather on the long table and sang with us.....

Thank you Villa Jerami....! !

JayJayRod...
“So good!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in October 2013

So good!

This was the first trip overseas for my wife and kids and to stay in such a wonderful place as Villa Jerami and Spa was simply divine.

Staff were very friendly and very helpful to accommodate some of our requests.

Stayed in the three bedroom pool villa. Beds were very comfortable. Living area was huge with enough space for the kids to run around. Pool was clean and a delight to fall into after wandering Seminyak or being out on tours.

The restaurant was lovely and having breakfast there each morning of our stay did not get boring and being regular the staff started to make sure my wife and I had coffee before we had to make decisions on the what kids wanted to have to eat.

siglenno
Jakarta, Indonesia
“COZY!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Went here once with 4 of my buddies. Very nice service, nice breakfast (delivered to your villa), nice bathrooms, nice beds, nice pool. Overall I didn't find anything bad with my 3 days 2 nights stay there. Very recommended!

Travelling group: Friends
Sandra G
Melbourne, Australia
“In one year there is a big change, and not for the best..”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Stayed last September 2012 it was awesome ..booked again for 2 weeks this time very disappointed ...
As alway the staff are fantastic especially muddie is is the best staff member jerami has should get a big pay rise ...
Last year we had theme nights almost every night, this time no theme nights and the food is not very nice not much varieties same menu ..
Will have to go back to villas across the road very sad ..

Citra I
Malang
“Comfortable villa”
Reviewed 4 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

I was pretty satisfied spending our vacation in this villa. I chose 3 bedroom villa because I brought my family along and it was pretty comfortable. I also like the living and dining room. And the kitchen provides complete tools that I needed. Especially because I brought my baby along so I really need the kitchen to heat her meals. The pool is also great! What I was a little bit disappointed is the room. I expect the room to be more elegant. Overall I love this villa especially when I brought my family along.

family-of...
melbourne australia
“lovely villa, lovely people”
Reviewed 16 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Our family enjoyed our stay at Jerami Villas. The staff were friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. I also had the birthday experience while there and it was a lovely gesture. Loved waking up in the morning and having a swim, the pool was the perfect temperature. Close enough to walk to the great Seminyak shops or a taxi costs next to nothing. Bali deli right around the corner, handy for money exchange, snacks, alcohol and ice for the cocktails. We ate at Pearl french restaurant and at La Lucciola which were both amazing and not too far away, the meals inhouse weren't bad either and very inexpensive. The kitchen and the bathroom were slightly worn but very clean. Would love to stay again.

Guye_2010
Melbourne, Australia
“Villa Jerami is an excellent place to stay- Excellent Staff, Service and secluded retreat”
Reviewed 5 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Villa Jerami with 3 teenagers for 5 nights. Could speak highly enough of the facilities and staff service. We had a compound with 3 separte rooms. Two for kids and one for parents. We had our own private pool. Breakfast provided each morning in alfresco kitchen (alongside allfresco outside lounge area) within our own private garden/estate was magnificent. Staff took us into Kuta (about 10 mins drive), but could also walk there..lots of shops /stalls start just around corner. There's also a huge grocery store next door. We'll go back again. Guye

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing