“Parents travelling to Bali with 4 adult children!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Di B
Melbourne, Australia
“Parents travelling to Bali with 4 adult children!”
Reviewed 12 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We booked into Villa Rama after looking through Trip Advisor and asking around. We were met at the airport and the positive experience started from there. The villa was just as it was presented on the site. All rooms were spotlessly clean and the pool and gardens were very inviting. Beds were very very comfortable.
We were prepared for the service - breakfast daily, cleaning daily, gardens cared for and guest manager visiting to see if he could help us in any way - but we felt so cared for, so looked after. There was not a phone call that went unanswered and often a friendly face appeared just to check we understood and were happy with the response.
While there I celebrated my 60th birthday and I assure you I will never forget it. After breakfast was served in the morning and as I was being told of the day's plans in through the gate arrives 4 staff, one playing a guitar, one carrying a cake and all of them singing to ME! I was so touched I cried..we organised for the staff to cook for us in the villa - a magnificent seafood banquet and then some staff played guitar with some of my children until well into the night.....great memory.
The location was fantastic. Close to Seminyak shopping, restaurants and nightlife. We hired scooters and found that to be fun and useful.
Yes it rains in Bali in January but not all day and everything is made to accommodate that rain so in lots of ways it is a much needed break - time to sit back and watch a DVD.
All the facilities are here - TVS, DVD players, speakers for your iphones, esky, full fridge, microwave, blenders etc.
If I had to say anything negative it would only be to make sure you are booked into that villa until late in the evening as Australians often don't fly until 10pm or later. Also probably not for small children as the pool surrounds the bedrooms and living areas - great for adults though!
Yes I will be returning to Villa Rama and would highly recommend it to others.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, layout of villa and Staff
Liked least: Moving on the last day
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
23 Mar 2015
We are so happy you had a great trip, and enjoyed Villa Rama, and the great service that Villa Bugis prides itself in! We call it the 'Villa Bugis Experience' We are delighted to have had the opportunity to share your birthday with you, and look forward to welcome you back to Villa Rama, so you can enjoy it all over again!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing