What can I say?? The Anantara was absolutely perfect, we had no complaints whatsoever, the staff and standards were second to none and we would jump at the chance of going back. Check the photos of the suite out.
On arrival we were welcomed in reception by the lovely (very attractive!) reception staff and shown up to our suite.
The suite was soooooo amazing, decorated in a contemporary style but with Indonesian touches dotted around. Rose petals on the bed and in the tubs, chocolates and wine waiting for us.. all really nice touches.
There was a seperate dressing room, huge bathroom with a fantastic tub (free bath salts and lovely bath bubbles) and a walk in shower with a 'rain' roof as well as conventional shower. Double sinks and boxes at each for the male and female with toothbrush, toothpaste, creams etc in it.
There was great livingroom area with seating and a huge plasma, decent channels too.
The view was amazing - we chose a sea view on a high floor which was definitely the best option. We had the option of a room with a semi-private pool but we could see these rooms on the way up the stair (you can actually look down into these 'private' pools and they really dont seem private at all and you would have to be on ground level which in our opinion wasn't great)
The hotel has its own beach and gorgeous pool area. The sea is pretty rough so we never really went on the beach, but the pool area was really lovely and the staff exceptional.
Every time we asked for anything, room service, help with the air con and help with booking trips, it was dealt with speedily and with a smile.
The food was first rate, the wine and cocktails fantastic and again i'll say that the staff in the hotel were so friendly and personable - they really made the holiday for us. The same goes for the local people in Seminyak.
The cute touches from the staff were as follows;
A free couples massage with champagne, fruit chocolate fondue and a rose petal bath afterwards (massages in the hotel are amazing)
A plaque with our wedding date and names on it
Chocolates every day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anantara's all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara's inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop lounge SOS Supper Club and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean. Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel's fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort provides an unforgettable accommodation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Resort And Spa, Bali
- Anantara Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Hotel Bali
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort