My husband and I recently stayed at the Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa in Bali. This was our third visit to Bali but our first stay in the Seminyak area. We found the area great - the right mix of activity and relaxation. There were great restaurants, bars and shops within walking distance, and a nice stretch of beach.
The Anantara itself was all that we wanted. We stayed in a seaview suite, which gave us the opportunity to view the lovely sunset from our own balcony. The suite was huge with a large bathroom, comfortable lounge area and a particularly useful dressing room. The delightful deck had a private spa and a large day bed. There were thoughtful additions such as an ipod dock, games, insect repellent and so on.
Both restaurants were good though we frequented the downstairs Orchid restaurant more often as the upstairs bar/restaurant, though affording amazing views, often had loud dance music pumping which wasn't really conducive to a restful dining experience. As a place for a pre dinner drink though it was great.
What really made the Anantara experience so enjoyable though was the truly delightful staff. They were helpful and courteous in every way. Nothing was too much trouble. We enjoyed the conversations we shared, and learned even more about beautiful Bali.
My husband has a significant birthday next year and we plan to return with our adult children to celebrate the milestone, and enjoy the Anantara hospitality once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anantara's all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara's inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop lounge SOS Supper Club and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean. Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel's fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort provides an unforgettable accommodation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Resort And Spa, Bali
- Anantara Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Hotel Bali
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort