My Husband and I got married at the Anantara resort, Seminyak on Septemeber 24, 2012.
We honestly could have asked for a more dreamy amazing and perfectly organised wedding.
The wedding planner “Angel” is actually an angel. Everything went to plan from the start of the day till the next day when we left the resort.
We honestly couldn’t have asked for a better day/night. The staff at the Anantara went above and beyond to meet our needs and we can’t thank them enough.
We had our ceremony on the decking in front of the resort and the reception at the SOS Supper club upstairs the resort.
We chose the canapé style menu & the food served was absolutely beautiful!
We had fire dancers and the performance was brilliant. The DJ also worked his magic and had everyone up and dancing as soon as the reception began.
We stayed in a pool access suite on the wedding night which was just lovely. It was massive which was great as my 4 bridesmaids, mother of the Bride and groom and myself got ready there which was great. Angel also allowed us to come 2 hours before check in time to allow enough time for our hair and make up to be done and also my husband and I didn’t have to check out till 2pm the following day. Our breakfast the next morning was delicious and a great variety on the menu.
Our wedding guests have all mentioned to us that our wedding was the best wedding they have attend and cant believe we found such an amazing venue!
I must also mention the Sunsets from the SOS Supper club.. AMAZING!
Again Thank you so much to Angel and all of the staff at the Anantara, thank you for making our day, a day we will remember for the rest of our lives.
Amy & Luke
I would also like to recommend:
Veli Photography, his work is simply amazing.
Bali Makeup & Hair, They are fantastic.
Ixora cakes, Our wedding cake was stunning and our dessert buffet looked great!
Thank you J
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anantara's all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara's inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop lounge SOS Supper Club and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean. Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel's fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort provides an unforgettable accommodation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Resort And Spa, Bali
- Anantara Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Hotel Bali
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort