Just got in and welcomed by friendly staffs of the hotel and amazed by the room setup which is very cozy and huge.
The food here are also amazing, especially the pork belly is just perfect.
Thank you Sebastian Suanda for bringing me down here as well as recommending the meals.
All in all, i would say that this place is one of the best place to relax in bali but not far from the happening areas of Seminyak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anantara's all-suite Bali resort at Seminyak offers a distinctly contemporary design approach blended with Balinese and Indonesian culture, ocean views, expansive balconies and Anantara's inimitable Jacuzzi terrazzo bath tubs big enough for two. Our all-suite resort amenities range from the glorious rooftop lounge SOS Supper Club and rooftop Anantara Spa to one infinity edge swimming pool staring out upon the Indian Ocean. Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort matches its elegant approach to travel with one of the most upmarket locations in Indonesia, containing chic restaurants and cafes, trendy nightlife and internationally renowned shopping opportunities. With nearby historical charms and our Bali hotel's fastidious approach to both design and facilities, Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort provides an unforgettable accommodation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa, Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Resort And Spa, Bali
- Anantara Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Seminyak Hotel Bali
- Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort